Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? (12327 Views)

Your Style Of Carrying Ur School Bag Was? / Which Of These Was Your Style Of Carrying Your School Bag Back In School / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
at my back
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
@ OP,

A & D are an impossible combination. unless you are carrying 2 different bags.
yap..i av a 1 hand bag n 2hand bag...so 4 d 1 hand na D,
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Jarus: Primary school - C
SSS - A & F
University - C&grin
ahahah..secndary sch A n F...e no dy pain u 4 head ni?
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella: C, D and F. Especially F, when humans are really tired grin
yap ..u r ryt...pipu try F wen dy r rily tired..i tried dat too
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
so when you people are tired, you torture your head and neck? I mean with the heavy bags of those primary and elementary school students, how can one carry such luggage on his head. F is a no no
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
the_ripper3: U no include nylon bag there. No b all of us use school bag na.
na true o..i supose include paper bag/envelop,poly bag and no bag at all where studnt either pocket dia books or hold it with their hands..
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
grin team nylon bag/paper bag and no bag at all..those who either pocket dia books or hold it
No be all shoulders dy carry bag..
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so when you people are tired, you torture your head and neck? I mean with the heavy bags of those primary and elementary school students, how can one carry such luggage on his head. F is a no no
yap...dat d best tym pipu do it...u wl see dm draggng dia feet on d floor..i tried all bt A n D is ma favourite.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by ozoemeka(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
Odunharry: what your style of hanging your school bag back then in school?
Mine was A and at times i use D when im carryng my 1 hand bag...

Team nylon bag and no bag at all can add dias...

D and a modified one handed A. When I became a "senior" my junior roommates took my bag and books to school and brought it to my class
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
1Dray:

Sure na, illuminati things no bag na.
na wah o..wetin cncern illuminati with method of carrying ur bag..

No bag na for mainly ss3 student..u knw na dm be big boys n gals
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
ozo_emeka:

D and a modified one handed A. When I became a "senior" my junior roommates took my bag and books to school and brought it to my class
dat 1 follow self bt sm junior student are so stuborn and wicked...dm go tear ur book or thief ur new note..
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Blackgold09(f): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
adaobi123: All of the above
good student
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by okechukwu2013: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
F any time de don sack me for none payment of school fees! na so I dey carry the bag go meet pale! Not to say I am not happy I have been sacked for school fees oh! Plenty time to tap the round laether game lol!
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by ayodot(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2013
primary school - F
junior secondary - C,D & E
senior secondary - A & ?
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Lokooneone(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2013
My own na folder ☺º°˚˚°ºoo .Hand to d waist.D JW method of preaching d gospel.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Debbielicious1(f): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2013
smiley A and C...
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2013
Loko one one: My own na folder ☺º°˚˚°ºoo .Hand to d waist.D JW method of preaching d gospel.
lol..folder tinz..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by aemmy: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2013
All the above styles

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by misterh(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2013
Primary sch- na A sure pass
Sec sch- A, C & D
University- A & C
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Abundantgrace: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
In my pry sch days no bags only portmateaus made by tinkers .We carried dem on our heads with our bks inside.Sec sch ,we placed our bks on our left elbows in university we placed our bags on our shoulders and bks on hands
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by nic121: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
What of dragging the bag on the floor I did that in pry school it is not among the options given
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by foxton: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
F tite pass,luvd it menn
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Kennyblues(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
I had no bag.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Boomark(m): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2013
F angry

the worst is that it was a basket bag. angry

I was later consoled with one beautiful army-design bag with badges. smiley
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 3:23am On Jun 15, 2013
nic121: What of dragging the bag on the floor I did that in pry school it is not among the options given
haba broda..ur pikin go do u bad o...u go dy spoil bag wela b dat o.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Odunharry(m): 3:25am On Jun 15, 2013
Boomark: F angry

the worst is that it was a basket bag. angry
basket bag??lwkmd..aw does it look lyk,dnt knw if i can picture how it looks

I was later consoled with one beautiful army-design bag with badges. smiley
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by UniqueEagle(f): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2013
I had no sch bag

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by XavierSmiley: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Odunharry: what your style of hanging your school bag back then in school?
Mine was A and at times i use D when im carryng my 1 hand bag...

Team nylon bag and no bag at all can add dias...

grin grin grin ...all of the above depending on my mood.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Backpacks >> A & B. Normal bag E wink
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Horrlah(f): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2014
Hi,m new here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 91.38% Of 2013/2014 May/june Examination Results / Why Is Sorting So Rampant In State Universities? / Should Universities Regulate The Dressing Of Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.