Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil (30363 Views)

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
But the man first went into the bush before she came. Truth is, they both agreed. This days 10 year old girls know much about sex. Shameful thing though
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by kraftykc(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
It might have been that the eye witness took things out of context and the girl being a child could not explain it. Either that or the man is a man; thinks with his balls
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
studio43: From what I read here, the girl didn't alleged he forced her into having sexxx with him in the bush. So therefore, they both agreed to do the do.

Shes still young........

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Some men are so sick they allow their diga-ling do the thinking 4 them. It goes into any hole, that's d result!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
The last time I checked,one round of sex in a brothel was #500. The man should be castrated

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Eneze1(f): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
the man should be castrated
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Acidosis(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Yeah... The last time some vir. gin ladies walked around spreading the gospel... Nairalanders were crying and barking @ these innocent girls cool

Virginity is nothing afterall (according to nairalanders), so let the girl's parent deal with it and praise God for their daughter's life for loosing her virginity cool

I'm falling in love with nairaland everyday...
cool cool

If you love your life, pls don't quote this post. Thanks cool
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Kosigift(f): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
studio43: From what I read here, the girl didn't alleged he forced her into having sexxx with him in the bush. So therefore, they both agreed to do the do.

Jeez! shocked shocked
Lemme me clear my eyes and read again, there must be a mix up somewhere.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by manpeddy: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
curiouslad: I would have this man's c0ck parted from body and have him sent into the arena at capua to restitute for thoughtless actions.

I would have him stand against Crixus , the undefeated Gaul, and see him repaid in proper weight for his sins.

Spartacus EWU grin grin grin
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by binhozie(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Weselion: But the man first went into the bush before she came. Truth is, they both agreed. This days 10 year old girls know much about sex. Shameful thing though

Please mark these paedo's
since when did an 11 year old girl start making such decisions?
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Acidosis(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Weselion: But the man first went into the bush before she came. Truth is, they both agreed. This days 10 year old girls know much about sex. Shameful thing though

Nah there is nothing shameful about it (to nairalanders)

Virginity is a shameful thing (source: nairaland) cool

Yes I agree with you... they both agreed. Probably the young girl read nairalanders' comments about the disadvantage of virginity.. the shame and the disgrace...

So she had no choice but to give it out to Mr. Pervert Principal cool oh yeah...

I love nairaland! cool smiley
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
having sex with a minor is a crime.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Kosigift(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2013

With these posts, I'm at d verge of giving up! What went wrong people?? Or didn't we read d same story?

I seriously can't believe its human beings dat typed this! And I hope ur response won't change if it was ur sister or daughter dat was involved! Smh
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by neneslim(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=curiouslad]I would have this man's c0ck parted from body and have him sent into the arena at capua to restitute for thoughtless actions.

I would have him stand against Crixus , the undefeated Gaul, and see him repaid in proper weight for his sins.[/qudont
too much Spartacus
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by MbIbrahim(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
dafnna:
http://www.punchng.com/metro/school-proprietor-caught-having-sex-with-11-year-old-pupil/
I think a stringent measure should be taken to deal with idiots like this. For heaven sake, how will he feel if someone is doing that to his own daughter too? He should spend nothing less than 92 years in the prison.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by neneslim(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
I dont love my life thats why i quoye. Back To the topic. I can bet u thats not the first time dey ve sex.[uote author=Acidosis]Yeah... The last time some vir. gin ladies walked around spreading the gospel... Nairalanders were crying and barking @ these innocent girls cool

Virginity is nothing afterall (according to nairalanders), so let the girl's parent deal with it and praise God for their daughter's life for loosing her virginity cool

I'm falling in love with nairaland everyday...
cool cool

If you love your life, pls don't quote this post. Thanks cool[/quote]
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by slimyem: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
pro01: Many people are mentally, psychologically, and spiritually disturbed. . . .it's just that they often do not evince visible signs. This is yet another pathetic example.
which is your case? tongue
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Ikpeanthony(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
This is wickedness
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by slimyem: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2013

Is all well?
You mean a 10 year old is mature enough to consent to sex?
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by plendil: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
The proprietor, however, insisted that he did not Be Intimate with the girl but was just assisting her home after the school hours.

Really, and you do that with your D**K in her innocent, but now defiled body

What a desperately debauched, morally bankrupt, child molesting peedophile of a man.

Add shameless liar to that.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by dasparrow: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Post

This type of disgusting act is very common in Nigeria because perpetrators know that they can get away with it.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
The other day it was an Orphanage Founder, Mr. Tunde that was widely reported for same act, defiling young girls. Now again..sad "Truly, the hearts of men are desperately wicked, who can know it?

Really, I doff my hat for those young people who are daily faced with such "battles" of oppression, temptation, peer pressure. May God see you through... It's seems it's a tough battle for young people.. #HelpUsLord.

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by plendil: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
He added that the girl confessed that the last act was the [size=16pt]fourth time[/size] the proprietor would be Being Intimate with her.

[size=15pt]SWeet sufferin' Pete!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

Poor, poor girl. . . cry cry cry
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by justplainpaul(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
As if it does not happen outside the country
you be okpa. so because it happens outside the country, it should happen here too?
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by hardbody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
dafnna:
http://www.punchng.com/metro/school-proprietor-caught-having-sex-with-11-year-old-pupil/

A child of 11 years is supposed to be protected at Law. Why did they expose the details of the child here concerned? Even if the matter will go on trial, the trial should, under the Infants and Young Peoples Act be held in camera for the sake of the child.

At Post, the proprietor should get the maximum punishment under the law if found guilty. However, what kind of child is that that will not tell her parents what her prop is doing to her and she has 'taken it' 4 times. I think the child is a mature minor, else taking an elderly man four consecutive times should be a major issue for her.

Finally, this is a lesson in communication. Parents should be able to find time to discuss with their children and wards and find ways of getting them to be open and disclose whatever transpired in school or elsewhere. It is sad this sort of thing is happening. You will be surprised where else this is going on and may never be exposed until nemesis catches up with the perpetrator. Parenting aint easy meehn.

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by kreamidiva(f): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kai! Kai! Kai! Smh in slow motion. But y? Why Mr ibitoye? Why? #crying my eyes out#
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Shes still young........
God bless you..

To those indicting the young girl, I really don't know how you would expect a child to reason at same level with a supposedly matured man and School principal!? For crying out loud, this is a case of abuse. Consent or no consent.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by hardbody: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

This type of disgusting act is very common in Nigeria because perpetrators know that they can get away with it.

Guy leave Nigeria out of this. Westerners are known to have those tendencies ("peadophile"wink more than Nigerians back home. that is not to say it is proper irrespective of who is doing it and where.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by hardbody: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2013

You are a walking corpse waiting to get rotten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) / Hoodlums Stop Church Service, Unleash Mayhem On Idi-oro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.