Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Want To Upgrade My Jamb Score - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I Want To Upgrade My Jamb Score (737 Views)

How To Upgrade My Jamb Result / How To Boost Your Jamb Score! / Upgrade Your Jamb Score To 250 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Upgrade My Jamb Score by andrewellia4: 4:38am On Jun 13, 2013
I scored 156 in my jamb and I applied for unilag but my cutoff mark was not enough so I saw some comments of some students who said one mr Raymond help them to upgrade there score so I decided to call mr Raymond and I sent him my details and we both spoke later that evening he called me to check my score and because it was late I could not the next morning I went to the cyber café to check my jamb score and to my greatest surprise my jamb score has been upgraded to 256, you can call mr Raymond also for assistance on his number 08172949345
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Jamb Score by Adufaye(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2013
Na wa o..........hw u tink say dis kind sh!t go full man na......u beta leave ur scam version 5 to version7 guess by den u go fit get maga.........ediot!!!
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Jamb Score by deqeo(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Study Abroad WITHOUT JAMB or SAT or TOEFL! WASSCE/NECE/GCE/NABTEB/HND ALL accepted!

For details, visit www.deqeoconsulting.info

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Needed / Get Your Branded Cloths, Wristband, Lapel Pin 4 Schools, Department, Etc / Uniben Part Time Programme 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.