Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Science Confirms Life After Death! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Confirms Life After Death! (3052 Views)

Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles / Science Confirms The Bible - False / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2013
This research has nothing to do with religions.

A group of British scientists, including two astrophysicists, a thermodynamicist, and other professional researchers, are conducting experiments and solving complex equations that they believe furnish conclusive and irrefutable proof of human survival of bodily death.
Michael Roll, a rationalist and freethinker
who heads The Campaign for Philosophical Freedom, is unofficial spokesman for the group. He has recently revealed information that could drastically alter humankind’s entire belief system regarding continuation of consciousness beyond the grave. He and his colleagues’ series of discoveries, involving mathematical equations and physical experiments, when taken together, furnish empirical evidence that makes an extremely strong case for continuing after-death survival of the human psyche.

The researchers’ premise is that certain recent mathematical discoveries, combined with results of in-depth exploration of physics and quantum mechanics, now furnish verification for many previous well-documented scientific experiments dealing with what has been previously known as “psychic phenomena.” These experiments were, and are being, conducted by various researchers from the late nineteenth century down to the present day, and all have a common thread.
http://www.channelingerik.com/science-confirms-life-after-death/

Name of scientists who confirmed afterlife
1. Naoki Yasaku, 57,
is neither mystic nor quack. He is a doctor on what may well be described as the front lines. For the past 11 years he has been director of the emergency ward at Tokyo University Hospital. “I am constantly seeing things that defy scientific explanation,” he tells Shukan Gendai (March 16).
http://www.japantoday.com/mobile/view/life-after-death-yes-says-one-doctor

2. Elisa Medhus, M.D. Jan 20, 2013: "As a physician with a strong science background raised by two atheists, I found it difficult to know where to start my search. I didn't even know whether there was anything to search for." [b]Again quantum science has begun to steal the show from material science (sorry, Sir Isaac), teaching us that we no longer have to rely on our five senses to hypothesize and eventually define a truth. Just because we can't see, feel, hear, taste or smell something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2495960

3. PROFESSOR ALBERT EINSTEIN - reference to the AFTERLIFE "GREAT spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds." The great Einstein wrote favorably about psychic process on TELEPATHY researchin a preface he wrote of Upton Sinclair's book MENTAL RADIO. Einstein to be included in the Hall of Fame.

4. BRILLIANT PHYSICIST CONFIRMS THE EXISTENCE OF THE AFTERLIFE : author, scientist and empiricist DR Jan W. Vandersande Ph.D. has based the afterlife evidence on his own 8 year investigation. His new book, which is highly recommend, Life After Death: see Amazon.com

5. NOBEL LAUREATE PROFESSOR BRIAN JOSEPHSON is Professor of Physics at Cambridge, Cambridge University and as ascientist he is strongly in favour of the (empirical) paranormal…' Read Prof Josephson's most insightful article…

6. physicist Dr Werhner Von Braun and lawyer Dr Victor Zammit come to the same ‘afterlife’ conclusion from totally different empirical perspectives. A most controversial international VIP physicist Dr Werhner von Braun stated that consistent with the law of physics, there has to be an afterlife because energy (‘nature’ ie, energy) cannot be destroyed. When criticizing atheist Prof Richard Dawkins some weeks ago for ignoring the critical evidence of ‘energy’ in the evolution argument - I, Victor Zammit, stated that the human species produces the highest form of energy ‘consciousness’ – and on crossing over this ‘energy consciousness’ survives. So, the 'physics perspective' and the 'legal perspective' on the relevance of 'energy' merge into one - empirically favoring the existence of the afterlife. See video: Why Professor Richard Dawkins is Wrong about the Afterl

7. AFTERLIFE COMMUNICATION: This brilliant Professor and psychic researcher has done psychic research into life after death - apparitions, children who speak of a previous life, Icelandic mediums, deathbed visions and communicating with intelligences from the afterlife.
http://www.victorzammit.com/

Most open skeptic scientists now conclude that for Dawkins to ignore AFTERLIFE aspect in his research means he's too close-minded in his belief.

Materialism has been refuted human has spirit/soul.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2013
Shey na now dem knw? Me wey dey spirit everyday.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by AbuMikey(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2013
I jus dey laff.......Lemme just keep mute about this!
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Shey na now dem knw? Me wey dey spirit everyday.

No some never agree espectially nairaland Atheist and their father Prof. Dawkins because once they accept that spirit exist their claims is over. But now is either they agree or hold on to personal personal believe.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2013

He and his colleagues’ series of discoveries, involving mathematical equations and physical experiments, when taken together, furnish empirical evidence that makes an extremely strong case for continuing after-death survival of the human psyche.
The Bible also makes an extremely strong case that there's a heaven and hell.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Means what? Can't you see at the beginning of the thread that isn't about religion stuff or did you see anything religious in the thread?

Too know is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2013
A day will come, when all these bleeped up atheists will keep their mouth shut..
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Rossikk(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Did you see anything about your "hell" in the report?

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

Means what? Can't you see at the beginning of the thread that isn't about religion stuff or did you see anything religious in the thread?

Too know is a disease.

To know is a disease. To misunderstand is a curse. To be unable to understand is even far worse.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2013
Rossikk: Did you see anything about your "hell" in the report?

Calm down.

'makes an extremely strong case for' is different from 'confirms that'.. The OP is misleading.

Make una dey cool down for this section, grin na wa..
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by outcst1: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2013
The OP is very misleading!
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Calm down.

'makes an extremely strong case for' is different from 'confirms that'.. The OP is misleading.

Make una dey cool down for this section, grin na wa..

@bold-I hope you check the link before you conclude 'Op is misleading'.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2013
outc*st:
The OP is very misleading!

Why can't you quote the misleading part rather than following people.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by outcst1: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

Why can't you quote the misleading part rather than following people.

Science does not confirm or verify after death experience. Science deals with the physical and not metaphysics. Metaphysics is beyond the scope of science and as such it is not verifiable for now as far as science is concerned.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2013
outc*st:

Science does not confirm or verify after death experience. Science deals with the physical and not metaphysics. Metaphysics is beyond the scope of science and as such it is not verifiable for now as far as science is concerned.

So once you know this, why did you open the thread? I believe the title should've distracted you not to open. The people mention at the thread are they not scientist?

The only thing you can proud of as a science student is connecting battery with a bulb yet you're spitting trash.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by outcst1: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

So once you know this, why did you open the thread? I believe the title should've distracted you not to open. The people mention at the thread are they not scientist?

The only thing you can proud of as a science student is connecting battery with a bulb yet you're spitting trash.

Olodo!
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2013
outc*st:

Olodo!

Nna, I follow you shout this one o..

0Lodo-Musan..

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by drshrewd: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan: This research has nothing to do with religions.

A group of British scientists, including two astrophysicists, a thermodynamicist, and other professional researchers, are conducting experiments and solving complex equations that they believe furnish conclusive and irrefutable proof of human survival of bodily death.
Michael Roll, a rationalist and freethinker
who heads The Campaign for Philosophical Freedom, is unofficial spokesman for the group. He has recently revealed information that could drastically alter humankind’s entire belief system regarding continuation of consciousness beyond the grave. He and his colleagues’ series of discoveries, involving mathematical equations and physical experiments, when taken together, furnish empirical evidence that makes an extremely strong case for continuing after-death survival of the human psyche.

The researchers’ premise is that certain recent mathematical discoveries, combined with results of in-depth exploration of physics and quantum mechanics, now furnish verification for many previous well-documented scientific experiments dealing with what has been previously known as “psychic phenomena.” These experiments were, and are being, conducted by various researchers from the late nineteenth century down to the present day, and all have a common thread.
http://www.channelingerik.com/science-confirms-life-after-death/

Name of scientists who confirmed afterlife
1. Naoki Yasaku, 57,
is neither mystic nor quack. He is a doctor on what may well be described as the front lines. For the past 11 years he has been director of the emergency ward at Tokyo University Hospital. “I am constantly seeing things that defy scientific explanation,” he tells Shukan Gendai (March 16).
http://www.japantoday.com/mobile/view/life-after-death-yes-says-one-doctor

2. Elisa Medhus, M.D. Jan 20, 2013: "As a physician with a strong science background raised by two atheists, I found it difficult to know where to start my search. I didn't even know whether there was anything to search for." [b]Again quantum science has begun to steal the show from material science (sorry, Sir Isaac), teaching us that we no longer have to rely on our five senses to hypothesize and eventually define a truth. Just because we can't see, feel, hear, taste or smell something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2495960

3. PROFESSOR ALBERT EINSTEIN - reference to the AFTERLIFE "GREAT spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds." The great Einstein wrote favorably about psychic process on TELEPATHY researchin a preface he wrote of Upton Sinclair's book MENTAL RADIO. Einstein to be included in the Hall of Fame.

4. BRILLIANT PHYSICIST CONFIRMS THE EXISTENCE OF THE AFTERLIFE : author, scientist and empiricist DR Jan W. Vandersande Ph.D. has based the afterlife evidence on his own 8 year investigation. His new book, which is highly recommend, Life After Death: see Amazon.com

5. NOBEL LAUREATE PROFESSOR BRIAN JOSEPHSON is Professor of Physics at Cambridge, Cambridge University and as ascientist he is strongly in favour of the (empirical) paranormal…' Read Prof Josephson's most insightful article…

6. physicist Dr Werhner Von Braun and lawyer Dr Victor Zammit come to the same ‘afterlife’ conclusion from totally different empirical perspectives. A most controversial international VIP physicist Dr Werhner von Braun stated that consistent with the law of physics, there has to be an afterlife because energy (‘nature’ ie, energy) cannot be destroyed. When criticizing atheist Prof Richard Dawkins some weeks ago for ignoring the critical evidence of ‘energy’ in the evolution argument - I, Victor Zammit, stated that the human species produces the highest form of energy ‘consciousness’ – and on crossing over this ‘energy consciousness’ survives. So, the 'physics perspective' and the 'legal perspective' on the relevance of 'energy' merge into one - empirically favoring the existence of the afterlife. See video: Why Professor Richard Dawkins is Wrong about the Afterl

7. AFTERLIFE COMMUNICATION: This brilliant Professor and psychic researcher has done psychic research into life after death - apparitions, children who speak of a previous life, Icelandic mediums, deathbed visions and communicating with intelligences from the afterlife.
http://www.victorzammit.com/

Most open skeptic scientists now conclude that for Dawkins to ignore AFTERLIFE aspect in his research means he's too close-minded in his belief.

Materialism has been refuted human has spirit/soul.
the bible also make a case contrary to these acclaim researches.in ecclesiastical 9:5 the bible states: For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward. so you mean that the bible lied undecided
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by bizmahn: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2013
dr.shrewd:

the bible also make a case contrary to these acclaim researches.in ecclesiastical 9:5 the bible states: For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward. so you mean that the bible lied undecided

"the dead know nothing,they have no further reward" here refers to those banished to everlasting punishment in hell or lake of fire as the case may be.This is refered to as the second death is the bible.This tells you that you can never grasp the true meanings of many bible verses except you are a genuine christian and yet at that, you must seek it hard with a lot of seasons of prayers before you recieve it.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2013
dr.shrewd:

Did you see any Bible quote from the thread? The purpose of creating this thread is to let you know that nature doesn't consist only matter but also spirit. Spirit do exist!

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2013
outc*st:

Olodo!

Who should we say is 'Olodo' between you and I?

You know science can't confirm or verify metaphysics yet you went ahead and opened the thread to show your ignorance.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by drshrewd: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2013
bizmahn:

"the dead know nothing,they have no further reward" here refers to those banished to everlasting punishment in hell or lake of fire as the case may be.This is refered to as the second death is the bible.This tells you that you can never grasp the true meanings of many bible verses except you are a genuine christian and yet at that, you must seek it hard with a lot of seasons of prayers before you recieve it.
grin grin grin ;
uhun! uhuun!! unhuuun!!! uhuuuuuuun!!!!!! i laff in tanshi. typical antics of the deluded religious apologist. so the genuine Christians as you said grasp the true meaning of the bible yet they understand differently. the Roman Catholic, the Anglican, the orthodox,Jehovah witness,the Presbyterian... i can continue to count till i grow some gray hair. so you want to tell me that the bible God inspired them to understand his book differently as to come up with different and contradicting doctrine?let me just tell you the truth, religion, religious doctrines and religious books are all inspired by man and not the other way round. on the book of Ecclesiastes you talked about, is/are there other verses in the book that collaborate your claims because this other verse is strongly in consonance with my earlier posit. Ecclesiastes 3:19 Humans and animals have the same destiny. One dies just like the other. All of them have the same breath [of life]. Humans have no advantage over animals. All [of life] is pointless.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by drshrewd: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

Did you see any Bible quote from the thread? The purpose of creating this thread is to let you know that nature doesn't consist only matter but also spirit. Spirit do exist!
those scientists are at best practicing pseudo science by allowing their impressionable sentiments to encroach and influence their scientific freedom and objectivity. the fact presented by these pseudo scientists are by and large not epistemically warranted in the scientific circle. the hypothesis they presented are fraught with facts that does not conform with the well established scientific principles. saying series of discoveries, involving mathematical equations and physical experiments, when taken together, furnish empirical evidence that makes an extremely strong case for continuing after-death survival of the human psyche is as blanket as they come. what discovery? what mathematical equations? what physical experiment? a lot of lies they say are concealed in big big grammar. these guys are quacks grin
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
dr.shrewd:

those scientists are at best practicing pseudo science by allowing their impressionable sentiments to encroach and influence their scientific freedom and objectivity. the fact presented by these pseudo scientists are by and large not epistemically warranted in the scientific circle. the hypothesis they presented are fraught with facts that does not conform with the well established scientific principles. saying series of discoveries, involving mathematical equations and physical experiments, when taken together, furnish empirical evidence that makes an extremely strong case for continuing after-death survival of the human psyche is as blanket as they come. what discovery? what mathematical equations? what physical experiment? a lot of lies they say are concealed in big big grammar. these guys are quacks grin

That's most atheist conclusion "pseudoscientist" when you don't have fact to support your claim.

I can see there was a little membrane that covered your eyes which couldn't allow you to see clearly, people like "Michael Roll-a rationalist and freethinker, Elisa Medsu-atheist, NOBEL Josephson" when you're reading the thread (you said their quack scientist). Try to remove the membrane and check the links provided.

About the Bible you quoted Eccl 3:19 and stop the lies you're feeding yourself see verse 20-21 "20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?"
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by outcst1: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

You know science can't confirm or verify metaphysics yet you went ahead and opened the thread to show your ignorance.

Lol!!!

Who is the Olodo?

The one who opened a thread that says 'Science confirms life after death" when it is glaring that science has nothing to do with metaphysics or the one who opened the thread to reveal that it is misleading?

Don't worry man, I believe firmly in the life after and if you consider my calling you olodo rude and uncalled for then I apologise...but c'mon man this thread screams olodo!...not you o. I am referring to some of those you quoted. grin

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by drshrewd: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^ don't mind that apologist when facts are glaring at him in his face he chooses to be deliberately obstinate. we see folks that are forcing astral and meta physics into mainstream science and you don't expect me to called them pseudoscientists grin grin
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by drshrewd: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
20-21 "20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?"

grin grin grin hahahahahaaha uhun uhun uhuuun!! you have killed this argument even the bible that is supposedly be inspired by "God" does not knoweth is it me that will knoweth grin grin grin? i can see that you comet here to provet my pointet grin grin. so it means that the bible is inspired by man after all and never by any sky dady. the confusion in the bible due to the different personal inspiration of the writers has lead to a whole lot of conflicting and antagonizing doctrines in christian denominations. Catholic, Anglican, orthodox, olumba grin etc are few out of thousands of shining examples out there.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan:

hmm, this atheist are just darn arrogant to admit as false when what science says contradict their belief structure and then turn around to accept science when it supports thier worldview. SMH!!!

Readily claim they dont have a worldview...

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by drshrewd: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^ hey mate, you have to put thing in perspective. science is science and meta physics is meta physics we shouldn't be swayed by sentimentality and emotion to obverse fundamental principles
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by ooman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emusan, you never cease to amaze me. So your spirit world is now something I can see with my microscope? Oga oo...

btw, we all know that almost all the so called scientists you list are Christian creationists. I see no reason why any atheist evolutionist would want to go into spiritual research.

and for the op, if consciousness is spirit based, why does mental diseases cause madness and other impairment?
you need to read more biology.
Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
mumu thread *exists*

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Life After Death! by Emusan(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
outc*st:

Lol!!!

Who is the Olodo?

The one who opened a thread that says 'Science confirms life after death" when it is glaring that science has nothing to do with metaphysics or the one who opened the thread to reveal that it is misleading?

Don't worry man, I believe firmly in the life after and if you consider my calling you olodo as rude and uncalled for then I apologise...but c'mon man this thread screams olodo!...not you o. I am referring to some of those you quoted. grin

Shallom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen / Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. / Jwfacts.com, Watchtower Society's United Nations NGO Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.