Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) (15159 Views)

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by nellybigben: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-QOJd6E636uo/Ubme4fYl0AI/AAAAAAABhrE/j7FnAVXURoE/s400/4.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-7QVtgWqGkdA/Ubme3Z_dnoI/AAAAAAABhq8/JFTFVAvQf8M/s640/3.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-RYzHmgV_Fy0/Ubme2FI09mI/AAAAAAABhqw/O9Nvt9fsxUQ/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HMrhNVpeQdg/Ubme1ISMJbI/AAAAAAABhqo/oC411JhBYxQ/s400/1.png[/img]
Two robbery suspects, members of a robbery syndicate that specialize in snatching money and valuables from unsuspecting passengers were nabbed by angry mob along stadium road, Ilorin on Wednesday.

According to the unsuspecting victim, “I went to change some currency from naira to dollars at a bureau de change. After the transactions, I stopped the taxi with the men inside. Getting to my destination, I asked the driver to stop but he said he wanted to pick someone ahead before dropping me so he moved up a bit and stopped.

I tried to open the door but it was difficult so the man near me moved closer to me, I never suspected he wanted to rob me, tried to assist in opening the door. As I dropped from the cab, I discovered that I have been robbed so I quickly raised alarm, they quickly threw down my money and sped off, so passers bye assisted in giving them a hot chase with Okada and apprehended the two of them”.

It took the quick intervention of men from Special Anti Robbery Squared, SARS, for the suspects not to have died of the beating sustained by angry mob.

The robbers were arrested in a Mazda taxi cab, Registration number XD 358 KEY Kwara number and officially registered with taxi union with registration number LRN A5/ 264.

The Police Public relations Officer, DSP, Femi Fabode confirmed the arrest of the robbers and stated that they actually specialize in robbing people coming from banks adding that they have their own taxi with which they monitor bank customers and pretend that they are taxi drivers on commercial duty.

More stories @ www.frankudokwu..com
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
Where are the freaking photos?
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by dulphines: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Jungle Affairs Division took care of them.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by pboiskinpy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
This guys(criminals) are heartless but when they get what they deserve(beating or burning),some people will start saying that the mob aint good....sars go finish them up na,i trust sars *jux passing bt wait oo'am i 3rd*

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Krasid(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Jungle justice.No time for stories.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by rezzy: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
I thought the op said beaten to death?

18 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
[size=16pt]Nigeria: Barbaric people, Barbaric nation.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by WizPrince1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oh Thieves? Iya Akpos come...

Look at whats happening here!
https://www.nairaland.com/1315931/some-social-jokes-collection#16224178
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Just passingby...
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Still wonder why they beat someone for stealing why not call 999 or sth?
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Topic says: 'Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob'

Article says:
It took the quick intervention of men from Special Anti Robbery Squared, SARS, for the suspects not to have died of the beating sustained by angry mob.

4 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by yuzedo: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
dey looooooook like who tiff goat for hobby. dey looooook like yomieluv adexsimply and jackbauersballs, very ugly arm rubber looking bois..!! we givuppp!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Policewoman(f): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
They ain't dead na. These MODS and OPs sef smiley smiley
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by konn: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
i pity them
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
When is this madness going to stop? This is the reason why i can't live in some parts of Nigeria because of the mindset of majority of people that live in those places.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by MrEjaNla: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Aw wia they beaten to death when the police alredi confirmd dia arrest?
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by yuzedo: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Topic says: 'Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob'

Article says:

bro u min u've not dead??!?! shocked shocked waow! ur juju is strong!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Policewoman(f): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
ROSYL: Still wonder why they beat someone for stealing why not call 999 or sth?
Here no be U.S abi U.K. Anyways, i still don't endorse jungle justice. But some of those robbers deserve it sha.

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Excelboi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Op, ur post and the topic says different stories.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo: dey looooooook like who tiff goat for hobby. dey looooook like yomieluv adexsimply and jackbauersballs, very ugly arm rubber looking bois..!! we givuppp!!! angry angry angry

Sweetus!!!

Why you dey spoil my market na?

Take time o!
angry angry
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by TrustZee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
XoXo bad....see What the`ve Caused themselves...........
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by konn: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
emmysenior: Where are the freaking photos?
u no dey see? abi u dey manage ur MB
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Skywalker5(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
The topic is misleading. They were not beaten to death according to the report
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by bigx(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Killers walk our streets.. Beware
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Unitedforever(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Topic says: 'Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob'

Article says:
E be like say Op don high on kpami
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by boron10(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Lagos is about the only civilized place in the whole of Africa. Shit like this can't happen in Lagos State
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by cycline404(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
WOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSS TWO DOWN MANY TO GO...... THEY KEEP SNATCHING MY FIANCÉS BAG EVERY NOW AND THEN.... INTACT I WILL POP SOME CHAMPAIGN ON THIS MATTER.... THEY WILL ALL DIE...

I NO PITY THEM AT ALL.... COS THEY DID THE SAME THING TO MY OWN WIFE IMAGINE... THEY PUT BE FOR UNPLANNED REFUND...

cOLLECT HER BB.. THEY STILL RETAIN THE PHONE NUMBER... EVEN LAST WEEK HERE HER PURSE AGAIN... AS IF THEY ALWAYS PLAN HER..
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by chadef: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
never pray thieves visit you and your family. sometimes jungle justice is best for them if they are caught in the act. because after the police arrest them, the next day you see em on the street.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
This kind of thing is to be expected from uncivilized people
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Sanboy25: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
So... why are they naked... undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by Youngzedd(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Rest In Hell.
Re: Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) by yuzedo: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Sweetus!!!

Why you dey spoil my market na?

Take time o!
angry angry
but bro look ur profile piture. u looooooook like who use to tiff in alaba macket bifore. undecided u rily looooook like peak pocket dat do part-time agboro work at bustop. undecided angry ok send me yo acaant numba, i need to change ur live. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) / Outrage As Twitter Users Accuse Lagos Police Of Allegedly Freeing Young MAN / 2 Rescued As Police, Hunters Kill Two Kidnap Suspects In Adamawa (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.