Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gay/lesbian - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Gay/lesbian (1220 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay/lesbian by JoyceAgim(f): 6:28am On May 07, 2008
Wat would be your reaction,if you happened to visit ur lover only to find him/her having sex with his/her same sex/gender?
Re: Gay/lesbian by acidrop(f): 6:31am On May 07, 2008
na wa ooo u and ur threads. wat will i do, i wont kill myself for some faggets. . . . . . .
Re: Gay/lesbian by tRoOE(f): 6:32am On May 07, 2008
@acid
Abi oh , i guess this is the result of joblessness grin grin

@poster
Why don't you answer the question yourself
Re: Gay/lesbian by zackky: 6:53am On May 07, 2008
WHEN WILL You GUYS GET MATURED AND LEARN TO ANSWER QUESTIONS RATHER THAN PUT BLAMES AND MAKE HELPLESS SPEECHES.THE BOTH OF YOU UP MY POST @ acidrop @tRoOE MIGHT BE GAYS ON THE DOWNLOW AND YET COME OUT OPENLY TO BEHAVE AS IF IT IS A DEATH WARRANT, NIGERIANS ARE JUST SUCH A TERRIBLE PEOPLE, Bleep YOUR PERSONAL BELIEVE .AND STOP USING RELIGION TO JUDGE, RATHER BE A FREE MINDER AND TALK LIKE INTERLECTUALS, You BOTH UP HERE A NOTHING BUT A MASKED DIRTY gays,

@ JoyceAgim

YEAH YOUR QUESTION IS GOOD AND WISE.I AM NOT GAY,THOUGH I bleeped A GUY ONES BEFORE AT 15,  YES IF I MET MY GIRL WITH ANOTHER GIRL,  I WILL JUST ARREST HER RIGHT THEIR BY ATTACKING AND TELLING HER THAT , SHE WOULD ONLY KEEP THAT PARTICULAR GIRL AS HER GAY PARTNER, I WILL NOT WANT HER TO HAVE MULTIPLE LOVERS, I HATE THAT, IF I LOVE HER I WILL GO ON AS FAR AS TO MARRY HER , BECAUSE HER SEXUALITY JUST DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE OF INFLUENCING HER NICENESS AND IMPORTANCE TO MY LIFE. EVEN THE STRAIGHT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF CHEATS MORE,  smiley
Re: Gay/lesbian by tRoOE(f): 7:01am On May 07, 2008
zackky:

WHEN WILL You GUYS GET MATURED AND LEARN TO ANSWER QUESTIONS RATHER THAN PUT BLAMES AND MAKE HELPLESS SPEECHES.THE BOTH OF YOU MIGHT BE GAYS ON THE DOWNLOW AND YET COME OUT OPENLY TO BEHAVE AS IF IT IS A DEATH WARRANT, NIGERIANS ARE JUST SUCH A TERRIBLE PEOPLE, Bleep YOUR PERSONAL BELIEVE .AND STOP USING RELIGION TO JUDGE, RATHER BE A FREE MINDER AND TALK LIKE INTERLECTUALS, You BOTH UP HERE A NOTHING BUT A MASKED DIRTY gays,

You dey vex grin grin why na
I Love men kiss kiss not girl grin grin, prefer sausage tongue not hole lipsrsealed
And am glad to be Naija cheesy cheesy, you can go hang youself if you don't like that

I have a special song just for your gay cool

Batty Boys Need To Stay Far From We - Mr Evil

Virgina was made for the p eins
Not p eins for p eins
Not p eins for anus
Adam was made for Eve
Not Steven for Adam
Dicks and butt don’t make no babies

Now go chop some shit grin grin fucking gay

Re: Gay/lesbian by acidrop(f): 7:03am On May 07, 2008
zackky:

WHEN WILL You GUYS GET MATURED AND LEARN TO ANSWER QUESTIONS RATHER THAN PUT BLAMES AND MAKE HELPLESS SPEECHES.THE BOTH OF YOU UP MY POST @ acidrop @tRoOE MIGHT BE GAYS ON THE DOWNLOW AND YET COME OUT OPENLY TO BEHAVE AS IF IT IS A DEATH WARRANT, NIGERIANS ARE JUST SUCH A TERRIBLE PEOPLE, Bleep YOUR PERSONAL BELIEVE .AND STOP USING RELIGION TO JUDGE, RATHER BE A FREE MINDER AND TALK LIKE INTERLECTUALS, You BOTH UP HERE A NOTHING BUT A MASKED DIRTY gays,
@ JoyceAgim

YEAH YOUR QUESTION IS GOOD AND WISE.I AM NOT GAY,THOUGH I bleeped A GUY ONES BEFORE AT 15,  YES IF I MET MY GIRL WITH ANOTHER GIRL,  I WILL JUST ARREST HER RIGHT THEIR BY ATTACKING AND TELLING HER THAT , SHE WOULD ONLY KEEP THAT PARTICULAR GIRL AS HER GAY PARTNER, I WILL NOT WANT HER TO HAVE MULTIPLE LOVERS, I HATE THAT, IF I LOVE HER I WILL GO ON AS FAR AS TO MARRY HER , BECAUSE HER SEXUALITY JUST DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE OF INFLUENCING HER NICENESS AND IMPORTANCE TO MY LIFE. EVEN THE STRAIGHT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF CHEATS MORE,  smiley

who is this hypocrate now? c me c trouble oo, cant u read or didnt u c that i answered the question. and what is ur own, c how it is just paining u. what exactly is paining u the fact that i insulted the gay ppl.lol  HAAAAAAAAAAAA SORRY OOO NO VEX  i didnt know u were gay as well, next tym i should make a less general comment. NONSENSE. u cant answer ur questions whitout commention onother ppl's answers. u are the gays not me
Re: Gay/lesbian by acidrop(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

I Love men kiss kiss not girl grin grin, prefer sausage tongue not hole lipsrsealed
And am glad to be Naija cheesy cheesy, you can go hang youself if you don't like that

Not p eins for p eins
Not p eins for anus
Adam was made for Eve
Not Steven for Adam

i like that song oooo, very suitable for that hater
OGUN KILL HIN PAPA.
u jst mad cos u cant and will never be an omo9ja, e easy?
Re: Gay/lesbian by lysaa(f): 11:58am On May 07, 2008
strange things happen! I just hope that doesn't come my way ever! ewww, disgusting *spits*
Re: Gay/lesbian by welli(f): 12:53pm On May 07, 2008
hmmm cry cry cry
Re: Gay/lesbian by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

Not p eins for p eins
Not p eins for anus
Adam was made for Eve
Not Steven for Adam

That could be the gay version of MouthAction grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay/lesbian by tRoOE(f): 10:25pm On May 07, 2008
acidrop:

i like that song oooo, very suitable for that hater
OGUN KILL HIN PAPA.
u jst mad because u can't and will never be an omo9ja, e easy?
abi oh, perfect song for them both, I can't believe they have the audacity to hate  on us because we no be gay angry abi na by force

NaJa HaJe:

That could be the gay version of MouthAction grin grin grin grin grin grin
True oh, not that i will be shock grin
@willy

Why u dey cry grin grin

@lysaa
What most not come your way, or are you talking about zackky and JoyceAgim the gay couples grin

Re: Gay/lesbian by JoyceAgim(f): 12:36am On May 08, 2008
@wTrue oh,  not that i will be shock
illy

Why u dey cry 

@lysaa
What most not come your way, or are you talking about zackky and JoyceAgim the gay couples
    TrOoe    PLS I AM NO GAY/LESBIAN,HAVE GOT MA FIANCE.I ONLY ASKED A ? AND NEEDED AN ANSWER,AND NOT FOR You TO SAY TRASH.IF YOU KW You HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE,PLS DO SOMETHING ELSE AND I'LL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU ACT MATURED FOR ONCE.
Re: Gay/lesbian by tRoOE(f): 12:57am On May 08, 2008
na only trooe you see here grin grin grin
Well you ain't gay so why did you start this topic in the 1st place undecided
I did not trash your thread oh your friend zackky did that.
Anyway am done with your thread but for now
Re: Gay/lesbian by dono3a5(m): 3:00am On May 11, 2008
no comment lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Rate This Year? / Nintendo Switch with Carton and 40games, 160gig / Brain Teaser: 99% Will Fail This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.