Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Short Story: The Boy Who Believed He Could Walk On Water - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Short Story: The Boy Who Believed He Could Walk On Water (868 Views)

[SEE Photos] Meet The Boy With The Biggest Hands Ever / Meet The Transgender 'boy' Who Used To Be A Girl And Now Dating A 'girl' Who Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: The Boy Who Believed He Could Walk On Water by extraflyfineboy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
We were walking home, as we had finished attending a power packed program which was very inspirational. More so because the guest speaker was a motivational speaker and he really hammered on the topic “BELIEVE”. He explored wit us the power of believe, saying that we can achieve anything! All we have to do is believe.
I and my best friend were feeling very powerful, although we were not happy that we had not fully utilized the power of believe, we were happy to have discovered the power. “ See what we have been missing? If only we believed that we will pass Nwokama’s course we would not have failed it”. Jones my best friend said. “hence forth, I will use the power of believe to the maximum’’. “ I agree with you” I told him “ but remember what the speaker said belive works with action”.
Jones was not listening to me; it was like he was possessed by the topic. He was not in the real world with me. “I believe ....................
PLEASE CONTINUE READING HERE; http://umehoma..com

(1) (Reply)

Ibakatv: Sound Sultan 12years On Stage (red Carpet) / Headless cock Walking Along The Streets [pics] / Makossa Dance: African Kid Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.