Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup (798 Views)

Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President / Super Eagles To Welcome Ex-germany U-21 Player Ahead Of Confed. Cup / CAF Champions League & Confed. Cup 2011 - News, Fixtures And Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — FIFA says a "financial issue" with Nigeria has
been resolved and the team will fly to the Confederations Cup in Brazil
after an earlier threat not to travel.
FIFA says Nigeria will arrive later than scheduled for the eight-nation
tournament, landing in Brazil on Friday or Saturday. The team's first
game is on Monday in Belo Horizonte.
The Nigerian players threatened to go on strike because of a
disagreement about bonus payments for the tournament

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/FIFA-says-Nigeria-will-travel-to-Brazil-for-Confed-4598511.php
Re: Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by Rossikk(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
EXCELLENT NEWS. IF YOU FCK WITH THE SUPER EAGLES, THE SUPER EAGLES WILL FCK YOU.
Re: Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
What a relief! The NFF officials involved in this bonus mess, should be disciplined.
Re: Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by Saintsquare(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good
Re: Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wonderful news please MODS move it to the front page so that Nigerians can be informed..but there is also bad news for nigeria,onazi is injured and will not feature
Re: Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by damoobaba: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dickhead NFF barons trying 2 Bleep wif my homeboys.sweet news,we are winning the tournament.(Walks out of thread wit confidence).Please like this post if u support the Super Eagles to win the confederations cup.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: FIFA Says Nigeria Will Travel To Brazil For Confed Cup by Segadem(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Why are we present ourselves in a bad-light internationally? I was ashamed when i read the story in european site. I could remember 2010 the same thing happened.Must FIFA intervene before we get thing right?
NAIJA i hail thee!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Figures At Bayern Stadium. Aliens? / Chelsea ‘make £16million Transfer Offer For Fenerbahce Striker Emmanuelemenike’ / Playstation; FIFA 2014.......please Help Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.