Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) (4209 Views)

Nadia Buari Steps Out In Style In See-throughsheer Dress … More Photos / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account / Forget Jim Iyke!nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Toy In Atlanta-must See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Afriface: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ghanaian screen goddess, Nadia Buari who received two nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2007 and 2009, steps out with her new found love, singer and songwriter Bombshell Bacious Clay popularly known as, B. Clay, at the Eredi Pisano & New York Giants celebration of fashion off-the-field in USA.

According to the reliable source who sent in the picture, Nadia and Jim are not dating each other, they were only pulling fan's legs, and B. Clay knows everything.

B. Clay who is currently in the USA, was born in Ghana with Nigerian heritage.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/06/nadia-buari-steps-out-with-her-new.html

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by gluv01(f): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
flashy nice car

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nadia, so you weren't dating Jim. How are we now sure you're not trying to achieve what you wanted to achieve with Jim. Anyway sha, na una sabi.
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
This lady will be mine someday,soon. I cant seem to take my eyes off these beautiful flowers of nature.
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by ChuckBoi93(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pictures of Seun and his new-found love.

9 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by gluv01(f): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
ChuckBoi93: Pictures of Seun and his new-found love.

grin grin permanent ban

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by 99cent: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2013

LOL grin
forget nadia buhari.
Seun and his beau are the celebrities of d hour.
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland will not kill me with laughter!!!
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by fairygeh(f): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2013
The guy is fineee kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2013

I HAVE REPORTED U! Na 10 yrs ban for u.

@Seun I am envying u. Na true luv be dat.
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Popowaa: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2013
Billyonaire: This lady will be mine someday,soon. I cant seem to take my eyes off these beautiful flowers of nature.
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Popowaa: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2013
Wish ur dreams come true oneday
Billyonaire: This lady will be mine someday,soon. I cant seem to take my eyes off these beautiful flowers of nature.
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by rozayx5(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2013
ChuckBoi93: Pictures

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Temismith(f): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2013
by den, all d celebs go don chop all d beta wey dey for her mamalian nyash finish, na d shaft and craw-craw go remain for u. tongue tongue gringringringringrin
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2013
Seun and his new found love hahahhaha c'est drole
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by icebebe(f): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2013
Ahaha i wish its true!!!!
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Dopefiend(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2013
Wasnt she dating jim iyke? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Olivialight(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2013
winkSumtyms i wonder self if ppl mst say wat dey r nt sure of,not so long ago u ppl started wit nadia and Jim everywhere and nw dis. Plss she can snap wit whoever she wants stp making us waste our MB coolSumtyms i wonder self if ppl mst say wat dey r nt sure of,not so long ago u ppl started wit nadia and Jim everywhere and nw dis. Plss she can snap wit whoever she wants stp making us waste our MB
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Tairgarrh(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
What a way to go! Lolz
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by faithinnaija: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2013
the tin tired me
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
lol
Re: Nadia Buari Steps Out With Her New Found Love, B. Clay (PHOTO) by Fejok01(f): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
@op,you just made my day

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Let Men Do To Her Private Part At A Bar In Elegushi [ +18 Pho / 8 Nigerian Bald Celebrities To Inspire You Today / How A Night In Timaya's House Changed My Whole Life - Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.