Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health (1040 Views)

Who Knows Where I Can Get An Oil Free Sunblock In Lagos / Protect Your Skin With Sunblock Moisturisers / Help On Sunscreen That Will Not Darken My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health by temmie013(f): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
I go thru a lot O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ skincare tips on d net άŋϑ av a couple O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ mails  do get 4rm some beauty consultants. Imagine D̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅§ sunblock is actually very harmful t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ the skin...

http://www.mypureradiance.com/WR/WR89_20130609/WR89_Solis_20130609_HiddenDangers.html

you use a sunscreen, you could be doing something worse than throwing your money away. You could be risking your health.

Sunscreen’s Dirty Secret

Little Tyler seemed like a healthy 12-year-old. Full of energy, she played outside with her brother and friends every day.

But then she began complaining about feeling achy “all over” – especially in her legs. After months of worry, doctors finally identified the culprit. Every day, before Tyler and her brother went out to play, their mother applied a layer of sunscreen.

The sunscreen kept Tyler’s body from making the vitamin D she needed, and her bones were turning weak and soft.13

I've seen many patients like Tyler at my clinic and it's a shame... the number of children and adults with low vitamin D levels has sky rocketed due to sunscreen use. And this has caused a huge jump in bone problems and other health issues.14

That’s why I created Solis – so you can get the vitamin D you need and the sunscreen power you want.

Because most sunblock products contain ingredients that can increase the damaging effects of the sun’s rays!
Re: Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health by tblackE61(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Send me ur pin
Re: Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health by tblackE61(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2013
send me your pin
Re: Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health by uzoo: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2013
dayo adegbite: I go thru a lot O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ skincare tips on d net άŋϑ av a couple O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ mails  do get 4rm some beauty consultants. Imagine D̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅§ sunblock is actually very harmful t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ the skin...

http://www.mypureradiance.com/WR/WR89_20130609/WR89_Solis_20130609_HiddenDangers.html

you use a sunscreen, you could be doing something worse than throwing your money away. You could be risking your health.

Sunscreen’s Dirty Secret

Little Tyler seemed like a healthy 12-year-old. Full of energy, she played outside with her brother and friends every day.

But then she began complaining about feeling achy “all over” – especially in her legs. After months of worry, doctors finally identified the culprit. Every day, before Tyler and her brother went out to play, their mother applied a layer of sunscreen.

The sunscreen kept Tyler’s body from making the vitamin D she needed, and her bones were turning weak and soft.13

I've seen many patients like Tyler at my clinic and it's a shame... the number of children and adults with low vitamin D levels has sky rocketed due to sunscreen use. And this has caused a huge jump in bone problems and other health issues.14

That’s why I created Solis – so you can get the vitamin D you need and the sunscreen power you want.

Because most sunblock products contain ingredients that can increase the damaging effects of the sun’s rays!

i guess As a child ,parts of your body is still developing and the child is still growing hence the disruption in the vitamin production when sun screens are used.

Not when you are in your late twenties or older and everything is beginning to shed and go down south and your skin needs to be protected from UVA rays.

Even Dermatologists recommend using a sunblock daily as you age gracefully.

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2009/05/imans-top-5-beauty-secrets.html.
Re: Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health by temmie013(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♍ nt condenming the use O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ sunblocks d point is dat these white peeps get me S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ confused @times. "Dem go come wit this theory 2dai sey a particular tin dey good leta person go  say d tin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ harmful".  don't knw jare  tire undecided
Re: Using Sunblock/sunscreen Is Actually Harmful T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ One's Health by uzoo: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2013
dayo adegbite: A̶̲̥̅♍ nt condenming the use O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ sunblocks d point is dat these white peeps get me S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ confused @times. "Dem go come wit this theory 2dai sey a particular tin dey good leta person go  say d tin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ harmful".  don't knw jare  tire undecided

lol... grin

(1) (Reply)

These Christian Louboutin's New Collection Are Amazing. WOW!!! / My Beautiful Self.kudos To My Oga On Top Lolllll / Affordable Zara Bags And Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.