Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lets See Who Tell The Best Lie. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Lets See Who Tell The Best Lie. (756 Views)

can you tell the closer building in this picture / • Two Truths And A Lie Game - / Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets See Who Tell The Best Lie. by vb0mb(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Let us see who is going to tell the best lie, I know we have great liars in nairaland. Please all comments should be a lie, its game of who lie best.

NB: core christians, moslems and other regious may decide to view but thier posts are welcomed.
Re: Lets See Who Tell The Best Lie. by vb0mb(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
I rememberd some time ago in our village, my freind was sick and short of blood. The only solution was to transfuse blood into his system, but then he needed 3 pints of blood but only one pint was in the hospital and it was an emergency.

What the doctor did was to mix the only available pint of blood with plenty oil and water to make it 8 pints. Immedaitely the blood transfusion was done for not only my freind but also for 2 other people. Yet the hospital still had reserve.

(1) (Reply)

Ask And Answer A Question With The Word 'why' / Solve This Brain Teaser / Where Are You Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.