Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? (460 Views)

Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Mourinho: The Special One or The Translator / Who Is Really The Best Player In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jose has a special place in the minds of Porto, Chelsea, Inter and even some Real Madrid fans, but some section of the football world feels the Portugesse trainer is overrated and there is nothing special about him. What do you think?
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by lomprico(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2013
I will give an illustration; let's say a cook goes for a competion and he requested for d best ingridents and spices, and d outcome of d food? Very delicious of course. Now picture another cook who was given only iru n creyfish to spice his food and d outcome of d food was very delicious too. So who do u think is d better cook? Or should I say, who is d SPECIAL cook?
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2013
I get ur point. But one might argue dat at Porto and Inter, he didnt have the greatest players in the world.
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by lomprico(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2013
I might agree with u on inter but for port, they have d best sqaurd in d league so dat wount count. Its just like rangers or celtic in d scotish leage one of d two always wins d league. Why dint he win champions league with porto?
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
The best squad in the portugesse league but not the best in Europe.
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
And he won the UCL in 2004
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Really The Special One? by lomprico(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
He is good but not special.

(1) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Mancity-12:45pm Sat Oct 25 / Real Madrid Want To Sign 19-year-old Tottenham Midfielder Dele Alli. / Premier League Retains Four Champions League Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.