Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! (1077 Views)

Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School / A Top Nairaland Dj With (pic) + His Free Dj Mixtape / Have You Ever Seen This Kind GATE Before? (pics) Iyammi! Una Go Keel Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
saw this hilarious but strange pix of a high school somewhere though it has been on my laptop since, anytime I feel like laughing I quickly dash to this pix jor.............lmao! falls from bed! abi fed govt never see this? abi na photoshoppery tinz?

Re: Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! by Madawaki01(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Wat's the big deal na
Photoshop
Re: Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! by enigmagu1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
goood for ppl.wt alterior.motive
Re: Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! by fr3do(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Y is the billboard having shime pictures on the top left corner

1 Like

Re: Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2013
fr3do: Y is the billboard having shime pictures on the top left corner
naq so I c am oh
Re: Una Go Fear Name Of School "Ashaowo High School" With Pic.lwkmalive! by Kellychukadibbs(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Quite funny...!But dnt think its real

(1) (Reply)

School-Bus Involved In An Accident Along Oshodi-Agege Motor Road / What Happened To Nairaland's Ads? / Fundraising For Victims Of Terror Attack Live !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.