Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Memo To Actress Doris Simeon ''please Get Your Groove Back!'' STELLA DAMASUS ABO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Memo To Actress Doris Simeon ''please Get Your Groove Back!'' STELLA DAMASUS ABO (1296 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memo To Actress Doris Simeon ''please Get Your Groove Back!'' STELLA DAMASUS ABO by opecareem(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2013
This memo was sent in by a 'celebrity' who has been keeping an eye on the Daniel-Doris-Stella saga and sent in thislamentation but wishes to remain anonymous for reasons best known to her.
Her memo follows
''YES..the lady in the picture is our veryown Doris Simeon-Ademinokan.Well, until a few months ago..And that is if nothing has changed since her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, eloped with Stella Damasus Aboderin Nzeribe Ademinokan. Oops..a mouthful that was. Anyhow, I am more concerned,and worried sick for my dear lady,Doris.I seriously do not like her looks in this photograph.Oh By the way,the man in the picture is just her friend o...read more here STELLA DAMASUS ABODERIN NZERIBE ADEMINOKAN GOD WILL JUDGE YOU!: http://opecareem..com/2013/06/memo-to-actress-doris-simeon-please-get.html

Re: Memo To Actress Doris Simeon ''please Get Your Groove Back!'' STELLA DAMASUS ABO by 3ace(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2013
I watched a casual interview with Daniel and Dorris sometime ago. The interview was held in their house where they showed us how they spend their time, their troublesome baby disturbing that he wanted to watch cartoons, those working with them and their plans for the future. The couple were just lovely together. Never knew it will be "till Stella do us part."

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Says: I Haven’t Done "It" In The Last 10 Years / D’banj Gave His Sister Taiwo& Hubby A Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gif / 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims Of Being Battered By An Ex-bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.