Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can A Christian Be Destroyed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Be Destroyed (1021 Views)

Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? / Must A Christian Be Baptized In A River? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Be Destroyed by wobidi(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2008
Dear Treasures Friend,
God has a spiritual hedge of protection around every one of His children. That hedge keeps you safe from all the attacks of the devil, be it sickness, disease, poverty or failure or joblessness. Don’t break the hedge. The enemy recognized the hedge around job when he sought to destroy him. He said to God, “Hast not thou (God) made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?” (Job 1:10).
But though God has a hedge of protection around His kids, it is possible to break that hedge. And the Bible says in Ecclesiasts 10:8, “… whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.” This is a law and a spiritual principle. A lot of people have misunderstood the story of Job and what he suffered. They believe that God allowed the devil to bring harm to Job. But the scripture is clear on this matter, and that is to say, the one who breaks the hedge is the one that the serpent will bite, (satan).
One sure way to break the hedge is by accommodating fear and speaking the wrong words. Job lost all that he had because he was afraid and he spoke his fears continually. He declared concerning himself, “For the thing, which I greatly feared, is come upon me and that which I was afraid of is come unto me. I was I quiet; yet trouble came” (Job 3:25-26).
He constantly feared that one day he would lose all that he had, and he consistently voiced his fears. He said he was not in safety, but that was not true because there was a hedge around him that satan recognized. By doing so, he broke the hedge and made an opening for the devil to penetrate.
As a Christian, it is vitally important that you recognize and stay mindful of the truth that God has a hedge of protection about you, and all that belongs to you. Keep your hedge intact by meditating on the word of God and speaking it. Whether you feel like it or not, bombard your mind with God’s word. Keep saying

it, and don’t stop talking it. You will find that the adversary (devil) will never be able to gain entrance into your life.
We love you, and God bless.
Everlastingly at His vineyard
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi.

DAILY CONFESSIONS FOR WORRY AND FEAR
“I am the body of Christ and satan has no power over me, for I overcome evil with good. I am of God and have overcome satan, for greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.
I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Lord, your word and your spirit comfort me. I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me. I won’t be depressed today, Lord. No weapon that formed against me shall prospers, for my righteousness is of you. Whatsoever I do prospers, for I am like a tree that is planted by the rivers of water. I am delivered from the evil of this present world, for it is your will concerning me that I be delivered from evil. No evil befalls me, neither does any plague come near my dwelling, for you have given your angels charge over me, and they keep me in all my ways. I am not dying any time soon, devil.
I am a doer of the word of God, and I am blessed in my deeds. I am happy in those things that I do, because I am a doer of the word of God. I take the shield of faith, which is the word of God, and I quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against me. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law; therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to come on this body. Every disease, germ, and virus that touches this body dies instantly, in the name of Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the perfection in which you created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in this body, in the name of Jesus. I am an over comer, and I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.
For more on this message and other inspirational messages visit our blog at www.treasurebaseministries..com, for our weekly faith messages.
Re: Can A Christian Be Destroyed by Eclairs: 5:40am On May 08, 2008
Gs I'd hv to come bck to read this post.

@ subject

it depends. If God be for you, who can be against you?
Re: Can A Christian Be Destroyed by vivaladiva(f): 8:27am On May 08, 2008
he cannot be destroyed because he is the terminator
Re: Can A Christian Be Destroyed by rabbinisha: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Of course a christian can never be destroyed coz he who we worship lives in as so gat the power to over come every evil

(1) (Reply)

Ebible Xtra: The Sleekest Talking Bible: A Must Have For Every Christian / Knight Templars / Today’s Miracles! – Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.