Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Food Do You Dislike Before But Now Your Favourite? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Do You Dislike Before But Now Your Favourite? (677 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Food Do You Dislike Before But Now Your Favourite? by hotncold1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
I was born and raised a bit in the village tongue tongue,so when my younger siblings and I came to lagos,we found some food strange to eat.Any one remember Indomie 2mins noodles?The advert was always on TV back then,so we decided to give it a try and see what all the fuss about that particular brand was all about.

We bought and cook some noodles,the way we see on TV.When it was time to chew and swallow The food,we only succeded in throwing up grin grin grin(Bush people).It didn't stop there,as even during lunch while pry school back then,I usually extract any form of noodles cheesy cheesy that I find in my meal to any of my class mate around me at that time.

It took me awhile for me to acclamitised grin grin,now I love eating noodles.

So what's your's?
Re: What Food Do You Dislike Before But Now Your Favourite? by hotncold1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
People no dey here again? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Balance Diet N Losing Weight In Nigeria / Worst Time Of The Day That You Have Ever Eaten Dinner / 11 Things You Should Remember When Buying And Cooking With Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.