Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) (5774 Views)

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips / Will Smith’s 16 Year-old Son Jaden Steps Out Without Pants / Will Smith's Son Jaden Dating Kim Kardashians Sister Kylie (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Has will smith lost it,doing this to his son jaden?

Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sheesh.........watch the interview first before concluding. undecided
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
see misleading topic! send a pix that shows that is his son, until then i reserve my comment
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
X
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Was thhat why they bored us off with that movie 'After Earth'( Will Smith and son Ltd)
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by gluv01(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Misleading topic, i watched the short interview. it's just a father-son affection to show how good they are.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by eaglechild: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
ROSYL: Was thhat why they bored us off with that movie 'After Earth'( Will Smith and son Ltd)
The preview is to die for.
Thought the movie would be captivating.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dis thread is ntin bt trash...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
eaglechild:

I enjoyed it
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
jennykadry:

I enjoyed it

Glad u liked it...imo it sucked big time.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^^^^Looking forward to "man of steel" and " world war z"
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
jennykadry: ^^^^^Looking forward to "man of steel" and " world war z"
Now those i can get behind, hope they're as good as the trailers cheesy
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Leopantro: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
caribchic:
Now those i can get behind, hope they're as good as the trailers cheesy

it's out already, downloading it this night
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by raynold(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Leopantro:

it's out already, downloading it this night
big lie
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Leopantro: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
check pix. downloaded all the films with the exception of Superman. however, some of them are HD cinema recording. liked EPIC though

Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Leopantro: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
sorry, not the world war z
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by HezronLorraine(m): 2:01am On Jun 16, 2013
eaglechild:
ever heard of Oblivion.I swear I cried and threw my sprite bottle angrily towards the screens .that movie was super boring.everyone cursed out of the cinema.
Btw.linda carried this news first and was glad the first few comments knew it was fatherly affection unlike what some scum begs here on nairaland would try to project.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Omavik: Dis thread is ntin bt trash...
See your mouth like trash. Little skunk grin
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Ichel: 2:43am On Jun 16, 2013
@OP, First of all u b kolofo, so go down low. Wetin concern us wit whom eva he decides to kiss, and beside i dont knw hw u deduced dat datz his son, cuz i cnt tell weda d mate he's kissin z a son of adam or a daughter of eve
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Leopantro, please what site is that?
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Leopantro: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: Leopantro, please what site is that?

it's not a website. it's an android app
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ich_el: @OP, First of all u b kolofo, so go down low. Wetin concern us wit whom eva he decides to kiss, and beside i dont knw hw u deduced dat datz his son, cuz i cnt tell weda d mate he's kissin z a son of adam or a daughter of eve
na ur papa be kolofo. f ucking im becile. must u comment on every thread?
Re: Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) by Ichel: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2013
RICHIE BOI:
na ur papa be kolofo. f ucking im becile. must u comment on every thread?
I wouldn't like to start a word war with u coc.ksucke.r. I jst stated a fact nd u knw it, bt if it hurt ur pride, plz go mopp flood or better still, go romance transformer fa9got

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Or Trashy? Victoria Kimani Flaunts Tattoo Covering All Her Body / Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? / Neyo Proposes To Hot Model Fiance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.