Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss (72022 Views)

Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Postinor 2 - How Effective Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss by Kennedyiheme: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
pls yr idea and suggestion
Re: Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss by omogemi: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Its effective but i ll suggest u use lemon instead of lime. That i can testify to its effect.
Also, u can add a teaspoon of honey (original honey doesnt sweeten).
Use this additional tips; in the morning, mix warm water, half lemon and a teaspoon of honey to cleanse ur system. U should go to toilet after though not immediately.

1 Like

Re: Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss by Kennedyiheme: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
omogemi: Its effective but i ll suggest u use lemon instead of lime. That i can testify to its effect.
Also, u can add a teaspoon of honey (original honey doesnt sweeten).
Use this additional tips; in the morning, mix warm water, half lemon and a teaspoon of honey to cleanse ur system. U should go to toilet after though not immediately.
thanks but were do i get lime? And is jst a teaspoon of of honey enof
Re: Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss by omogemi: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
is it where u can get lime or lemon? Well lemon is seasonal. U can get a fruit vendor in ur area to help u get it. It may be expensive thou if not in season.
As for honey, honey is an antibiotic. U have to be careful when using it. It can dry u up if used excessively. One teaspoon is enough for half mug of tea. One whole mug of tea u can use a tablespoon. Dont try to use it to sweeten the tea.

1 Like

Re: Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss by Kennedyiheme: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thanks bro, i never knew honey works so well, i'll do as u hve said
Re: Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss by simplymoyor: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Pls does lime and lipton work for weight loss and in jow many month wuld i start loosing weight
Re: Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss by nevachange(f): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2017
watch my slay transformation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4

(1) (Reply)

See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.