Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) (1162 Views)

Have I Been Unfairly Treated ? / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! / Aero Online Booking For Ngn7000, Scam Or Plain Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by odinga1of: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
THIS WAS WHAT IS SAW ON MY MAIL, SO SHOULD I GO HEAD AND PAY THE SAID MONEY.

Your turn has finally come to make your luggage.

Dear Ms ejovwoke oshevire ,Over the last few months, Canada Green Card has been hard at work redesigning and simplifying the way we offer help to facilitate the immigration proses to Canada. Today we like to inform you that you have been selected to finally have the chance that you have been waiting for, you have to confirm your interest in immigrating to Canada. You have till July15th 2013 to do so. To start the process immediately proceed to payment or contact us. A number of cost recovery and administrative fees are payable by applicants for processing applications of various types and for certain citizenship and immigration procedures.

Moving to Canada is an exciting opportunity but also a great challenge. You need to know what documents to bring, what to expect in the first few days and weeks, how to find a place to live and much more. We will give you the help you need to settle in Canada and learn all about living in Canada.

You have the unique opportunity today to complete your assessment record and be guided to each stage in the process of your immigration to Canada. We will be happy to show you the steps to follow.

Principal applicant:
$550

A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner:
$550

A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner:
$150

To start your process immediately, proceed to payment or contact us.
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Goldie20: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Are You Kidding Me.. ? sad... You Believe That Shiit, You Would Believe Anything.. Better Be Careful OOOH.. You're About To Make Someone very happy lol... It A Scam.. don't waste your time..
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by nikkyshyne(f): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Have you in anyway applied for this before

Regardless, I smell a rat. Disregard.
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Gboliwe: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
odinga1of:
THIS WAS WHAT IS SAW ON MY MAIL, SO SHOULD I GO HEAD AND PAY THE SAID MONEY.

Your turn has finally come to make your luggage.

Dear Ms ejovwoke oshevire ,Over the last few months, Canada Green Card has been hard at work redesigning and simplifying the way we offer help to facilitate the immigration proses to Canada. Today we like to inform you that you have been selected to finally have the chance that you have been waiting for, you have to confirm your interest in immigrating to Canada. You have till July15th 2013 to do so. To start the process immediately proceed to payment or contact us. A number of cost recovery and administrative fees are payable by applicants for processing applications of various types and for certain citizenship and immigration procedures.

Moving to Canada is an exciting opportunity but also a great challenge. You need to know what documents to bring, what to expect in the first few days and weeks, how to find a place to live and much more. We will give you the help you need to settle in Canada and learn all about living in Canada.

You have the unique opportunity today to complete your assessment record and be guided to each stage in the process of your immigration to Canada. We will be happy to show you the steps to follow.

Principal applicant:
$550

A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner:
$550

A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner:
$150

To start your process immediately, proceed to payment or contact us.
run run run run run run run run run run run run while running, hold your shoes in your hands and dont look back.
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
hahahhah......u make me laugh so hard, u mean he should run and not look back....@op..this is a scam from the pit of hell...just keep running, dont even look back...
Gboliwe:
run run run run run run run run run run run run while running, hold your shoes in your hands and dont look back.
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Pzone: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
This your english sef....
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by euromoney(f): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2013
Pzone: This your english sef....
I tire! undecided
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by euromoney(f): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by GboyegaD(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Did you ever apply for a Canadian Permanent Resident through them? If yes, I would suggest you ask them for the details you need to confirm it on the cic website otherwise, run as though you have just escaped from the den of some kidnappers grin grin grin
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2013
hahahahahahhah........gboyega.......u make me laugh to the point l fell from my royal chair.....u are really funny
GboyegaD: Did you ever apply for a Canadian Permanent Resident through them? If yes, I would suggest you ask them for the details you need to confirm it on the cic website otherwise, run as though you have just escaped from the den of some kidnappers grin grin grin
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by texaco1: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin
@op,pay them first before u run
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
texaco 1.....u guys are just cracking me with laughter....u mean @op should pay before he runs?....lol
texaco1: grin
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2013
GboyegaD: Did you ever apply for a Canadian Permanent Resident through them? If yes, I would suggest you ask them for the details you need to confirm it on the cic website otherwise, run as though you have just escaped from the den of some kidnappers grin grin grin

texaco1: grin

Nigerians you won't kill me. grin grin
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
Lol @ hold your shoes in your hands
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2013
hahahahha.......this is becoming so funny.....why is everybody advising the Op to run, supposing he doesn't feel like running?....lol..
jennykadry:
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by texaco1: 7:43am On Jun 18, 2013
jennykadry:
make him close his eyes and ears too,if anybody call am,make he no answer.tell am ooo
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2013
texaco 1...u mean he should close his eyes and ears....if he does that he will fall because he wont be able to see any object in front of him....this is hilarious...haahhahhhaa
texaco1:
make him close his eyes and ears too,if anybody call am,make he no answer.tell am ooo
Re: Have I Been Scam Or Not(help Me) by texaco1: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: texaco 1...u mean he should close his eyes and ears....if he does that he will fall because he wont be able to see any object in front of him....this is hilarious...haahhahhhaa
dont mind the op,i think he has parted with some amount of money before he started thinking

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Needed In Benin City. / Breaking News Russian Plane With 224 Passengers Crashes Over Sinai,egypt / Topless Female Tourist Killed In A Horror Accident While Hanging Out Of A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.