Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Richest Nigerian Rapper - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (24631 Views)

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria / Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2008
fastmoney:

luca at this point i just have to tell you to suck the FFUUCCKK up, and who called mode9 here, modenine broke as an old ho,
mr fast or slow money or whaeva you r called,if you dont have anything meaningful to say then the best thing is to shut your pie hole,who mentioned mode9??and shey na suck or shut sef, abeg throway face for my side o
The Sly:

You no get dictionary? cheesy
we borrow someone the big one ,but we no see the oyinbo for the small one, im sure u sef go dig archives so how wud u expect us to find it in d ordinary dictionary.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by abdurrazaq(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2008
Luca, don't mind that fastmoney guy, he has been saying rubbish recently on this forum.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 1:50pm On May 13, 2008
we borrow someone the big one ,but we no see the oyinbo for the small one, im sure u sef go dig archives so how would u expect us to find it in d ordinary dictionary.
. . . . .na wetin u wan know am for self? cool
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2008
abdurrazaq:

Luca, don't mind that fastmoney guy, he has been saying rubbish recently on this forum.
no worries my bruv,as if its by force to speak phonetics smiley
The Sly:

. . . . .na wetin u wan know am for self? cool
because i wan take am dey swagga swagga, besides na ur supporters club for here dey disturb me since them don see your posts cheesy
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by TheSly: 4:00pm On May 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

because i wan take am dey swagga swagga, besides na your supporters club for here dey disturb me since them don see your posts cheesy
Ok make u tell them say na magic word. . .anytime dem see fine chick weh dey pass
make una tell am say. . . .Nebbish girl. . . . she go love una instanta. . . cool
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by fastmoney(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2008
abdurrazaq:

abdurraFAG, i didnt even notice ur gay ass up on here, why u noticeing me, get straight man cos all that homo shit dont pay!!
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by abdurrazaq(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2008
The richest Nigerian rapper is Mode 9. Fasttrash, I mentioned Mode 9 before and I have done it agian.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by lucabrasi(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2008
The Sly:

Ok make u tell them say na magic word. . .anytime them see fine chick weh dey pass
make una tell am say. . . .Nebbish girl. . . . she go love una instanta. . . cool
if ppl like you be english teacher,secret cult go enter school as they go dey kill each other cheesy
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by unix4real1(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2008
Una don turn this my thread to something else sad angry
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by dammiecool(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2009
Ruggedy grin grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by djcrucifix(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2009
Check the topic before goofing. . . . . .it says Richest Nigerian RAPPER
Is 2face rapping?. . .or P square? huh? . . . . .Don Jazzy ko. . . .Don Adeshola ni
lmfao.

me i no know who d richest rapper is.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by cruworld(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2009
seems to lke this is what you want, Why dont you take your RYthm to RAP BATTLE section if you are good enough, i know that one of you might not have the courage to insult the other on a Physical battle, wink
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by aldon: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
as much as i feel ruggedman betta,i cant stand u guyz disrespecting mode9 calling him names on dis page.ruggedman is worth millions of dollars,mode9 is also living gud,u can tell 4rm his size dat he(mode9)is not starving at all.he said couple of times in d past dat money is not his primary aim in d rap game but exhibiting skills.so please no more insults 2 sumurai ix aka nigelben aka d lyricist.mode9 fans pls stop raining insults at ruggedy baba so dat all this bullshit will stop.both artist are dope,can tell 4rm the awards they ve recieved,the only problem is their inability 2 satisfy d 2 warring group of hip hop lovers at d same time.but if y'all dont want peace 2 reign,keep raining insults,u cant wack ruggedman out,u cant wack modey out.trust me.lets b wise nd save saliva.aldon raising whiteflag
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by dammiecool(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2009
@aldon

mode fans will never put two fingers in d air

let meele be mele!!!
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by Rhymstein(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2009
@aldon
Wot da deal,no wahala.v got my white flag too.i hardly speak against rugged anyway
@dammiecool
Who tell u?i put my hand up lyk students who knw the answer
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2009
waveing d white flag already.Even world war 2 wasn't settled like this.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by dammiecool(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
yes ooooooo

see my two fingers n five white flags in d air grin grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by aldon: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
these are some reel niggaz on this page,one luv 2 my partners sauron,cool guyz,dammie cool,abdurazak and my new ex rival friends ryhmstein,chronique,bjmighty,olayokun nd EVEN javaluv nd others dat i didnt remember 2 call luv y'all,i gat all modey's album xcept d new online mixtapes.luv mode9 too.it was a long display of venom nd also interesting trading of words wit y'all.itz not gud 4 a foriegner to log into N/L nd see us lashing out these 2 talented rappers lyk dat.put yaself in their shoes bet ya efforts willb frustrated.comparison causes wahala,both artiste don't do the same thang.peace y'all
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by mceeluther: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mode richest lyrically/ rugged finacially/
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by akinsadeez(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
see bunch of idiots going at one anoda.anyway i don laff tire n i've learnt some new english(es)[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by Dlasdon(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
The end justifies the means. I followed you guys season one of beef even though it was not the topic. Now both of you has finally turned out to be friends,that means my long awaited season two no go come. From correction,both of you left the topic. If to say una no make up at the end of the day, i for don, , Make i no talk,my hands no dey,cos if una face me,na una go wound.
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by javalove(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
aldon:

these are some reel niggaz on this page,one luv 2 my partners sauron,cool guyz,dammie cool,abdurazak and my new ex rival friends ryhmstein,chronique,bjmighty,olayokun nd EVEN javaluv nd others dat i didnt remember 2 call luv y'all,i gat all modey's album xcept d new online mixtapes.luv mode9 too.it was a long display of venom nd also interesting trading of words wit y'all.itz not gud 4 a foriegner to log into N/L nd see us lashing out these 2 talented rappers lyk dat.put yaself in their shoes bet ya efforts willb frustrated.comparison causes wahala,both artiste don't do the same thang.peace y'all

hehehe. . . grin
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by Gabreal1(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2013
The Sly:
Mayne if i told u i got what u said. . . .i am def'ly lying to you. . . .
Abeg go sleep jare. . . P-square and Don Jazzy are not only rapping. . . they are pastors too. . . . . .suegbe. . grin
The Sly:
Abeg go sleep jare. . . P-square and Don Jazzy are not only rapping. . . they are pastors too. . . . . .suegbe. . grin
The Sly:
Re: The Richest Nigerian Rapper by konews: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
In this article we bring you the top 10 richest rappers in Nigeria 2018. If you are fan of rap music then i guess your favorite rapper would be on this list. These rappers are rated based on numerous awards and nominations they have received and their popularity among fans of rap music. With a lot of we research we put together this list featuring the best of the best rap musicians in Nigeria, their are household names so that you guys can easily identity and relate
http://www.konews.com.ng/top-richest-rappers-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Ope Mi By Pita Lyrics / VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.