Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

VIDEO: Girl Strips & self services On Stage For Iyanya - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Girl Strips & self services On Stage For Iyanya (1144 Views)

Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Video Girl Turns Rapper, Listen To Her Song / Seun Kuti On Burna Boy's Underwear Performance - Fela Never Wore Pants On Stage / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Girl Strips & self services On Stage For Iyanya by ed23bello: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Iyanya got many female fans drooling when he passed through the UK for his album launch campaign, but he got one fan going the extra mile.
While in Manchester last night, a female fan was called up onstage to give a bootilicious dance over one of Iyanya’s classical songs in front of multitudes of fans.
She did what she had to do but ‘her dress was too short’ so that when she bent down, everything at the bottom side was revealed, or did she intentionally make that happen.Watch & Download Video below.

Download Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaEorOpREg8&feature=player_embedded

Re: VIDEO: Girl Strips & self services On Stage For Iyanya by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
end of the world is near.
Re: VIDEO: Girl Strips & self services On Stage For Iyanya by onyeego(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Is this someone's daughter undecided
Re: VIDEO: Girl Strips & self services On Stage For Iyanya by chronique(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2013
Moni,if I knew that 13-15 years down the line,I'd be left to choose a wife from amongst girls like these,I'd have stuck with you as your first love and by now we'd be happily married. Is this one somebody's child or the child of a goat? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I weep profusely for the next generation.

(1) (Reply)

And When They See Us All The Ladies Go Dey Bend Nyash / Do You Wish To Own An Acoustic Box Guitar? / Faze Features Iyanya On Dj Coublon Produced Track Titled Wette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.