Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! (1195 Views)

Plz Be Warn Betcleric.com Is Back To Fraud People Again / Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me / Scammers Be Warn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by clem2love(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2013
Nigerian's be warn !

Nigerian be warn !

out of exp am speaking to other fellow nigerian planning to travel for work were there is no work.

please be warn,

Dubai has been the greatest waste been and dumping ground for Nigerian's

Agents are all over the place tricking and playing smart overt the issue of travelling to Dubia for greener pastre.

please be warn,

actually there are Jobs in Dubai for all kinds of manner you wish to but this are some fact they wont tell you.

Nigerian beening whom we are, anywere we go the act of green and greed.

trying to make earn fact.

enroll with huge amount of money to get more.

please be aware the only offer you get in Dubai is Security and cleaning,

recently i meet with an old friend whom is stranded in Dubai due to the so call agent

ask you to bring thousands of naira to enable you get visa and work direc as soon as you arrive Dubai. fellow Nigerian this is hell on earth.

please kindlly ask this question before you invest in such trip.

the sole call agent dont he also what money ? let him also go with you.
how much are they paying for the job ? and see the result.

things you face when you visa at dubai.

place to stay, were to go from there, what to do.

imagine you are working for 12hours per day and you are given 2 days off for a month and an undertaken to serve them for 2 years after that you will be give a return ticket to travel back to see your family.

what a help, your passport will be collected.

thing they will give you.
free accomodatio with indians, lebanise and like 13-18 in a room.
free transport from your accomodation to work and back to your accomodation.

what a hell.

no time for your self.......... you miss your work for a day you be charge 5days work miss.

whta else is remaining ?

please be warned.

Nigerian's be warns.

for more infor please you can reach me on +9710528813890
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by texaco1: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2013
,people will never listen to you
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by jamace(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2013
Thanks for the information. Its worth heeding.
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Greatken007(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
SLEEPING AND WATCHING MR IBU AND AKI IN UR FATHER'S HOUSE IS A BETTER OPTION I TELL U,DUBAI FOR MOUTH
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Bayils(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
That Vividly Reminds me about the empowerment seminar i attended last week saturday, when one of the Motivational speakers Asserted that he's very sure if "i happenes to give one out of You here a Free visa to Spain' Now You'll be very Glad and even go far beyond Giving thanksGIVING in the Church, When he now further Elucidate on there Economy and Unemployment Rate we came to Realise they Re one of the Country who has the Highest Rate as unemployment is Concern.
The point is We should just change our Mentality that we can Only have a greener Pastres if we travel's abroad....i have so many friends there some re doing fine but some We're even far better of here...!
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by texaco1: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bayils: That Vividly Reminds me about the empowerment seminar i attended last week saturday, when one of the Motivational speakers Asserted that he's very sure if "i happenes to give one out of You here a Free visa to Spain' Now You'll be very Glad and even go far beyond Giving thanksGIVING in the Church, When he now further Elucidate on there Economy and Unemployment Rate we came to Realise they Re one of the Country who has the Highest Rate as unemployment is Concern.
The point is We should just change our Mentality that we can Only have a greener Pastres if we travel's abroad....i have so many friends there some re doing fine but some We're even far better of here...!
this is the same idea and advice i always give ppl in the travel section.we that we are oitside see the tremendious opportunities in nigeria but alas for many they cant go back.ppl wil never know until they are outside of naija and to cap it all it takes the grace of God for someone to humble himsef and go back home that is why we have so many ppl with 10 to 20 yrs abroad with nothing to show for it t
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Bayils(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1:
this is the same idea and advice i always give ppl in the travel section.we that we are oitside see the tremendious opportunities in nigeria but alas for many they cant go back.ppl wil never know until they are outside of naija and to cap it all it takes the grace of God for someone to humble himsef and go back home that is why we have so many ppl with 10 to 20 yrs abroad with nothing to show for it t
That's Really indeed A Serious jeopardy' can't just imagine enough wasting decades without being nothing to show for it!
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by texaco1: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Bayils:
That's Really indeed A Serious jeopardy' can't just imagine enough wasting decades without being nothing to show for it!
u need to come and see what i am taking about.most guys that come to nigeria in december always start saving from january.our financial system is not credit based as that of these estern nations so it is either u have it or not.but abroad even if u dont have t u can borrow and that credit card is a killer .many prudent business men dont use it .
many want to go home but they are ashamed because those that they left in nigeria poor 15yrs ago are now ok and have settled down whereas they are in debt and living on credit
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Bayils(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1:
u need to come and see what i am taking about.most guys that come to nigeria in december always start saving from january.our financial system is not credit based as that of these estern nations so it is either u have it or not.but abroad even if u dont have t u can borrow and that credit card is a killer .many prudent business men dont use it .
many want to go home but they are ashamed because those that they left in nigeria poor 15yrs ago are now ok and have settled down whereas they are in debt and living on credit
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Bayils(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1:
Bolded Part : that really shows the Abject Poverty Level with which they re living' oh My Goodness (and Most of this our Brothers re Graduates o)!
But i can Outrightly Deduced that the Main Aim why most of our Guys Here do Travels Abroad is to work for some months then afterwards Garner Some Bucks to start something Reasonable...but things don't seems working out pretty smooth as planned at times....!
But on A literal sense of it, i blame Not' most guyz owing to the fact that if Peradventure Our economy Support Substainability of the skilled they won't have deamed it Imperative travelling out to get some bucks, and the salient Factor responsible for this also is capital' Most of them might aswell have a vision and Business ideas but "lack of Capital" is what prompt most of them.....
Ops! That's really a serious issue' i could remember when one of my friend travel to this so called Dubai' some weeks after he called me to help him dispose some of his gadget and send the money over to him then i categorically told him that what's de Essence of travelling out' to go and suffer Yourself'....!
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by texaco1: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
@bayils ,
i will not agree to the point of finance ,i think it has more to do with exposure ,i keep telling ppl that the things i know no if i knew them while i was in nigeria ,i wouldnt have left.
do u know that many people pay and spend as much as 1million naira to travel and hustle?i keep telling them that is close to 7000 dollars ,many nigerians in usa cant save that in a year even 2years.one guy on nl here was asking for info about mexico!!!i asked him how much he is willing to spend he said 700k,i told him that the money is enough to make him a millionaire .the only thing which i wont dispute is the standard of living of the common man ,it is better abroad but if we are talking about money and achievement nigeria is the place to be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by rozayx5(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
I always pity people who run abroad without any Technical Skills embarassed

Diaspora if for people with Professional Jobs or skills, anything aside that, get ready to wash plate undecided
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by texaco1: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
rozayx5: I always pity people who run abroad without any Technical Skills embarassed

Diaspora if for people with Professional Jobs or skills, anything aside that, get ready to wash plate undecided
i was telling somebody that he should just try and learn masonry or tailoring ,he shouted haba that he can never be a labourer.what they have failed to realise is that the skills which we count as useless and low class are the skills that brings in money abroad.a mason in trinidad gets up to 50dollars a day at times just imagine that and i was told that the arab countries too pay heavy cash,but if u tell our brother in naija they will say u are talking rubbish
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
OP and other persons texaco and the rest commenting on this post I really love U all, U have done no small job I really must appreciate and really idolate U all for this grate job,unadultrated and unalloyed veracity u have voiced , It is indeed worthy to reckon with and what every Nigerians should note. I have never been outside the shores of this country (Nigeria) Neither do I plan leaving in the nearest feature(safe for leisure activities abroad) I am a reader and also an observer, I got to read and deduce all these things y'all are writing here sometime ago when I became a man of my own n knew that I really needed to build up and make it here in Nig. or else I can't do it no where else, As I'll aLways tell my friends n family If U can't make it in a country where u re a first class citizen what is the assurance u will mek it in a foreign land as a 3rd class citizen anyway I thank God for my ideas and exposure, OP I also thank U for bringing this to lime light for Nigerians n indeed others enlarge to be enlightened. (Though I be a professional) I cant leave this country in search of greener pastuers I'll rather make them easily here, n be amongst the Dangotes wink wink in the nearest feature just lay heed and watch out for the next youngest Dangote ......... £kisses£

pls mods front page immediately let Nigerians be put to know about there vain n futile pursuit to travel n leave our beloved country..
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by am4god: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
pocketpower bank for ur blackberry no need working with extra battery,NO MORE EXCUSE FOR LOW BATTERY,just plug d

power bank usb to d phone ping browse chat music till u get tired 12hours no be joke is a pocket size not big no

more excuse for low battery or nepa failure also avilable 3000mah ,5000maH,10400MAH

laptop 12 hours
printer 10hours
portable dvd 15hours
clippers 12hours
home appliances tv dvd fan and bulbs 16hours
psp game 10hours
mifi usb moDEM
ALSO AVILABLE FOR NOKIA,HTC,SAMSUNG,IPAD,IPHONE AND CHINA PHONES

also avilable for other electronic call 08166117634,07046034666,08157669960..............or mail

linkspoint@yahoo.com distributors and marketers are needed
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by neksummi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
clem2love:

Nigerian's be warn !

Nigerian be warn !

out of exp am speaking to other fellow nigerian planning to travel for work were there is no work.

please be warn,

Dubai has been the greatest waste been and dumping ground for Nigerian's

Agents are all over the place tricking and playing smart overt the issue of travelling to Dubia for greener pastre.

please be warn,

actually there are Jobs in Dubai for all kinds of manner you wish to but this are some fact they wont tell you.

Nigerian beening whom we are, anywere we go the act of green and greed.

trying to make earn fact.

enroll with huge amount of money to get more.

please be aware the only offer you get in Dubai is Security and cleaning,

recently i meet with an old friend whom is stranded in Dubai due to the so call agent

ask you to bring thousands of naira to enable you get visa and work direc as soon as you arrive Dubai. fellow Nigerian this is hell on earth.

please kindlly ask this question before you invest in such trip.

the sole call agent dont he also what money ? let him also go with you.
how much are they paying for the job ? and see the result.

things you face when you visa at dubai.

place to stay, were to go from there, what to do.

imagine you are working for 12hours per day and you are given 2 days off for a month and an undertaken to serve them for 2 years after that you will be give a return ticket to travel back to see your family.

what a help, your passport will be collected.

thing they will give you.
free accomodatio with indians, lebanise and like 13-18 in a room.
free transport from your accomodation to work and back to your accomodation.

what a hell.

no time for your self.......... you miss your work for a day you be charge 5days work miss.

whta else is remaining ?

please be warned.

Nigerian's be warns.

for more infor please you can reach me on +9710528813890

Thanks for sharing. Hope this reaches those who were searching for "greener" pastures.
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by texaco1: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
the saddest part of it all is that the money people save and gather with ease and spend it easily on travelllin without feeing it or carins is always the same amount of money they toil,pray ,cry and work hard to save to comeback home which most of the time they dont usually meet it.
imagine someone spending 800k almost 5000 us dollars to travel only to get there and find out that to save that 6k dollars will take him years.that same money in nigeria if well utilised would have had a turnover capable of making the person a millionaire .
irony of life .
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
It's all about exposure....

I would have banked over $7000 by now right here in the same Nigeria people are running away from. Oh yes, I would have been paid by top companies... Patience!

Obasanjo no good but the internet he gave us has created more millionaires than we ever knew. Same will happen when another leader would give us constant power supply and oure economy will boom.
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Youngzedd(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nice info.
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by Newman3: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2013
me o i don decide tete say i no go wash oyinbo shit.
but really d exposed ones shud tell us d ratio out of every ten wit gud bsc +/- msc dat gets gud job there.
Re: Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! by ebankole: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2013
This will be a reference for me.

thank u OP

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom AII (F8) Best Price / Lagos International Trade Fair / Most Reliable Bulk SMS In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.