Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pls Guide Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Guide Me (660 Views)

Please Who Can Guide Me I Want To Study In Usa / I Need Help, And I Hope Someone Can Guide Me Through..what I Need Is Usa Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guide Me by Kennyglo: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
I plan to travel abroad U.S.A with my mother. But one agent want to marge me with a lady who won a visa lottery. So I was told to bring 450k to buy the space. So what should I do? Pls guide me.
Re: Pls Guide Me by joechima: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
@kennyglo that's not possible,don't be allow urself to be deceived,the Dv winners are accessed based oninitial information provided,changes are not allowed even if she marries u,she ll be refused

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guide Me by Kennyglo: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
He said that " there will be a kangaroo wedding between us but all we need is the certificate"
Re: Pls Guide Me by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kennyglo: He said that " there will be a kangaroo wedding between us but all we need is the certificate"

You are about to waste your money. If your name was not included when the lottery was played and you did not get married to her before the result came out then you got no chance in hell
Re: Pls Guide Me by aadetoyin(f): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Even if u truly do kangaroo weDding she has to travel first, get her documents then file for u. That will take bout 2-3 yrs because ur name was not on the initial visa lottery form that the lady filled.
So think very well because it won't be worth it
Re: Pls Guide Me by Kennyglo: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Thanks to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tourist/visitor Visa / Nigerian Child ‘abducted’ By Norwegian Child Welfare / PG Students Coventry University............. Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.