Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami (9063 Views)

Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body / [PHOTOS] Agbani Darego Shows Off Her Beach Body In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
The multi-millionaire star looked amazing as she emerged from the warm waters in a floral high-cut green bikini which highlighted her wash-board abs plus toned legs and arms.

Some say she is one of the FITTTEST, HEALTHIEST, MOST ATHLETIC women on the planet,a couple of them say the minute she stops playing tennis she'll be the size of a house.Some people also say her body shape is a big shock to their system, while others say she's a king kong in a bikini........
but I say that this woman right here was born with a tennis racquet in her hands.She's a champion, she looks great, she's not a model buh a professional tennis player.
I love you Serena!
See you at Wimbledon baby.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
My daughter Bank must be a tennis player......Once I give birth to her, straight to Tennis school from the hospital. tongue

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
She is too muscular

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: She is too muscular

abi.. sad
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Stormborn: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
But her ass and p**sy are to die for
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by IAMBREEZY: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls can somebody give me her number i admire her assets
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Pls can somebody give me her number i admire her assets
Her financial assets you mean? That's her no anyway...042-345678. Thank me later.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
She's getting more manly by the day but her ass is still to die for.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by salbis(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Too masculine I guess.......... Rich though!
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
cool Spot the difference!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by MrCork: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
...dAMM...I will not use condom for this..I will pour everytin inside...I swaaar! tongue

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by sassyangel1(f): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...dAMM...I will not use condom for this..I will pour everytin inside...I swaaar! tongue

Hediot!!! U tink she needs ur scavenging sperm?!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by IAMBREEZY: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
chai u don spoil finish...
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by abdulkayus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
She is getting more masculine everyday.
Dis gal fit beat some guys oo

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by IAMBREEZY: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
ROSYL:
Her financial assets you mean? That's her no anyway...042-345678. Thank me later.
no babe i ain't talking about her financial assets i mean she's so sexilly endowed,she got both back and front,
well tnx 4 her number i appreciate...
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by 99cent: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
she's definitely very toned. She must have worked her body really hard to bag the French Open.
[img]http://siusopen.files./2013/06/170165622a.jpg?w=410&h=578[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by lulukay(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ild keep saying this my daughter must be an athlete or strait to the convent angry
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Dermie: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
mheeen...
*lick lips*
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by White007(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
She is my número uno sport hero. I so much like this girl.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by bizzle2: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
jeez, must be jst me..... dnt see anything remotely sexy abt her, ok maybe the nice curve of her rear bt oda dan dat , its gonn feel like handling anoda man. .
wt happened to soft dainty features and dt feminine grace...guess we all got our diff tastes grin , def nt for fellas dt play a lot and like to carry dier women this one weight go kee me
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
She looks like a female version of The Terminator.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by arthur2k5: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
More News on Serena Williams hot bikini body..Visit the Source:

Source: Naijagaga
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by fr3do(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Correct gal,she is proud of her colour and she's flaunting it unlike kelly rowland that said she was uncomfortable with her 'chocolateness'.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by arthur2k5: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
DB RECORDS TONTO DIKE and OLAMIDE MIGHT JOIN
Source: Naijagaga
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 17, 2013
I wish I had her abs
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 20, 2013
is that a mosquito bite on her thigh?
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Mcleo007(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2013
For those screaming "masculine", its called fitness duh! I can kill to have a lady with such level of fitness. cool wink
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Extremely BOOTYLICIOUS! I so much love her a$$. No homo intended please! cheesy tongue wink
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by fatdon2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
My prick don stand self.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by MMotimo: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Very well toned, a hard working body
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by Uchmangunner: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
I go tap this raw!
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami by DoffMan2: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: She is too muscular

She's athletic! Get it!

She's more woman than many African women he walk around with everything "jiggling", thinking that's supposed to be sexy.

I'll love to see her twerk that junk though!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! / “You Wear This Go Church?”- Fan Reacts To Destiny Etiko’s See-through Outfit / Adam Levine Of Maroon 5 And New Wife Have Bloody Sex In New Video (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.