Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The New Hot Stuff! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The New Hot Stuff! (1328 Views)

Some Of My 3d Stuff. (mostly Low Poly Stuff) / Another New Stuff I Just Finished Today. Oya Critics Where Una Dey / Who Is Hot? If U Think U Ar, Then Post Ur Hot Stuff Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Hot Stuff! by OliveB(f): 10:45am On May 08, 2008
Hi everyone, Have you guys heard of Hot Ads Africa? It's the new hot stuff, where you can upload your Agency works and profile and if you're just on your own, but you have a Company name and contact address, along with works, you can also upload this. Here we can get to discuss the various ads we see on tv, hear on radio, and see on billboards, we can determine who is hot and what makes them hot, we can view works and watch ads online. IT ROCKS!!!. If you have works or portfolio and would prefer us to upload these works for you, just send these works on a CD or DVD to us, just contact us via info@hotadsafrica, for more info and visit our website www.hotadsafrica.com, to see what the fuss is all about. Please note: VARIOUS OF YOUR HOT WORKS ARE WANTED!!!
Re: The New Hot Stuff! by TolulopeF: 10:49am On May 08, 2008
Mmn cool site,
Re: The New Hot Stuff! by TolulopeF: 11:09am On May 08, 2008
I just viewed some of the works on the site. Mmmn, wink
This is really funny, grin

Re: The New Hot Stuff! by TolulopeF: 11:10am On May 08, 2008
By the way, TBWA Concept did that, Not me.

(1) (Reply)

Music Video / Oluronbi - The Road To Idiroko / We Were Toy Soldiers - A Short Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.