Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free (1236 Views)

Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: / How To Get Paid Android App In Google Play For Free / Get All Paid Android Apps For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free by jatdco: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Today i will be sharing with you on how you can download paid android application for free, as we all know that most android application you need to pay for them before you will be able to download and use them which many can't offered to buy them and the worst is seeing the best application you want to download and you will be ask to pay for it before you will be able to download them but with this simply trick am going to show you, You will be able to download paid android application for free.
So How Can One Download Paid Android Application For Free
At this point we will need a software called blackmart alpha which can help you download any paid andriod application for free and can also get for you cracke application and application that you are restricted to download for your android device and can be installed on all android devices.
1: Download blackmart alpha here
2: Locate the paid application you want to download and click on download and watch how your application will download
source:Teckbucket
Re: How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free by adextetoo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
let people know jare 'front page things'
Re: How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free by irich21(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Not working foe me bro
Re: How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free by irich21(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Not working for me bro
Re: How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free by donadexco(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Naija and free things
Re: How To Download Paid Android Applications For Free by Lagusta(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2013
irich21: Not working foe me bro

it's working perfectlywell for me ooo, I downloaded an offline medical dictionary worth 7.99 dollars, and it bypassed the payment Ish........

really loving this!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Techno L3 In Warri? / I Will Burn Down Mtn Mast If They No Refund My Money / How To Crack Android Lock Screen Pattern -TUTORIAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.