Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Make Money Selling Original And Guaranteed Blackberry Phones. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Selling Original And Guaranteed Blackberry Phones. (568 Views)

Original And Pure Honey At Give Away Price / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia / Hot Product! Make Money Selling Baby Diapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Selling Original And Guaranteed Blackberry Phones. by ibktech(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2013
MAKE MONEY SELLING BLACKBERRY!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RETAILING MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED BLACKBERRY BOLD 2 POPULARLY CALLED 'BRAND NEW'?
Have you heard of London/Uk used phones? Most of these phones are fake and have no guarantee. No retail pack, at times no batteries, scratches here and there. The most annoying is that the phone can break down in less than a week! What a waste after spending as much as N25,000!
THE WAY OUT!
Manufacturer Refurbished!
Manufacturer refurbished phones are phones that probably had a minor fault during FEW DAYS of usage and the MANUFACTURER had to fix the fault. I stressed the word manufacturer because it is fixed by the manufacturer and the MANUFACTURER will attest on the phone that it was fixed. The Manufactuerer then re-packages it again with all its accessories WITH GUARANTEE. Tested and assured!
Sincerely, most NEW bold 2 or blackberry phones you see in Nigeria market are actually Manufacturer Refurbished! They come in their retail packs with full accessories.
This is not London/uk used but refurbished phones same as new WITH 6 MONTHS GUARANTEE!
I also have other new and original products like; verizon tabs, mobile power banks, video pen, quest android phone, samsung tab2 7.0 MID etc. You can check out my Online shopping website (e-commerce) where I make money @ www.questworldng.com
For those who are seriously interested, contact me on 08139170491 or send me an email to ibklord@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Free Mdem And Subscriptions / 13 Lessons From The Inspiring Movie ‘peaceful Warrior’ / You Need Money For Business Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.