Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lucrative IT Courses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lucrative IT Courses (1402 Views)

How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Free IT Courses That Will Enhance Career / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative IT Courses by Menuskiiiii(f): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,I am a fresh graduate of computer engineering and I have the opportunity to go do a certification course in India,anyone with an idea of a lucrative IT course I can pursue?
Re: Lucrative IT Courses by ayokenny37(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Depends on ur carrer path?

U interested in hardware? Then start wif AĆ· or MCTS

Networking? Start wif ccna

Database? Then oracle

Software.

Menuskiiiii: Dear Nairalanders,I am a fresh graduate of computer engineering and I have the opportunity to go do a certification course in India,anyone with an idea of a lucrative IT course I can pursue?
Re: Lucrative IT Courses by extern: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Or you might want to become an SAP Consultant. check www.sap.com

Since you are a computer engineering graduate. You should do better in a technical role.

You could become an ABAP Consultant (Programming), BASIS Consultant (System Admin and setup), Business Intelligence Consultant (Reporting), or Data Migration Consultant. Read more on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/149807/sap

And don't think there is any IT training that will make you a millionaire overnight. Just as in any profession. You will put in the long hours of studying, working and a few years to learn the ropes.

(1) (Reply)

(ISC)2 Vs ITIL vs CISA / BODMAN School Of Practical Accounting Training / Zenith Bank Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.