Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? (742 Views)

Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? / How Do I Subsribe For Mtn Internet On My Ipad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? by ariyebaba(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
I have filled all the necessary information for me to download various apps from apple store all to no avail.

What are the steps to download from apps store or any useful link?

Please,techy guys come to my aid. I need those apps urgently on my ipad.

I look forward to reading and applying your instructions and steps on how i can download with out stress.

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks in anticipation !
Re: Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? by samir101ng(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
ariyebaba: I have filled all the necessary information for me to download various apps from apple store all to no avail.

What are the steps to download from apps store or any useful link?

Please,techy guys come to my aid. I need those apps urgently on my ipad.

I look forward to reading and applying your instructions and steps on how i can download with out stress.

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks in anticipation !

To download apps from the Apple app store, you must first create an Apple Id (e-mail address & password) on the Apple device you want to use. When you have created an Apple ID and properly verified your e-mail address, navigate to the App Store app on your ipad and log in with the Apple ID. When you log in, enter ALL the form details (name, address, country, Credit Card, age etc), when you have filled in all the required forms, you should now be able to download free apps to your ipad. Hope this little explanation helps. Good luck.
Re: Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? by ariyebaba(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
@samir101ng, av tried everything u explained above all to no avail. Its requesting for a code .

Any other ways to the apps store ?

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Extend Laptop Battery Life And Save Power During Usage / HP Compaq Nc6400 / Can I Upgrading My Cpu On My Laptop To A Higher Faster One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.