Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection (3836 Views)

Khloé Kardashian Vows To Give Lamar Odom The Boot And Proceed With Divorce.. / Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by NessaFresh(f): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kim Kardashian may have given birth to a healthy baby girl this weekend but the latest episode of her reality TV show proved her pregnancy was far from easy.

For Kim was rushed to the hospital after experiencing severe stomach pain in Sunday's episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians.'

Viewers saw distraught Kim reduced to tears and in agony as she jetted into Los Angeles amid fears she had appendicitis.
nd the pain was so extreme Kim even said she did not want to go through another pregnancy.

'It was a really painful flight, it hurt so badly. I can hardly walk,' a tearful Kim told mum Kris on the show.

'I just don't understand it just hurts so bad, it kills,' said Kim as she was examined by her doctor.

'It feels like I am in labour. Why is this happening to me? I hate it, I can never do this again.'

But all was well as the doctor found the baby with a healthy heartbeat.

'I am just so relieved the baby is okay,' said Kim.

After blood tests doctors told Kim that she could have appendicitis and that she might face a risky operation.

But a second battery of tests revealed that Kim just had a stomach infection

'For her to be in this much pain scares me so much. I want her to relish this pregnancy it is the most amazing experience and I feel she is just not having that yet,' said Kris.
'If labor is worse than this I will hang myself, I will literally take a knife and slit my throat,' said Kim.

In the episode Kim finally managed to get her deposition done for her divorce to Kris Humphries.

'My divorce has definitely been dragging on for a while now and Kanye and I want it to be done by the time the baby gets here,' admitted a frustrated Kim.

'I really do not want to be married while I give birth to our baby. I have been trying to get it done for a year-and-a-half now.

'I am just so bothered and sad over this situation.'

Before her deposition Kim revealed she still cares about Humphries, despite not talking him for so long.
At our lunch break I am going to want to talk to him and say 'It literally never had to get like this,' said Kim.

'I like, loved you, I still do, you were a big part of my life. But you know we are not meant to be together, you weren't happy, I wasn't happy, we should have never rushed into it. It doesn't mean we cant like be friends.'

'I have not spoken to Kris for a year and a half, I am anxious see Kris, I hope this will maybe give him and I an understanding of his feelings and my feelings as we have not spoken in so long.'

But Kris did not show up and Kim was 'relieved' she was moving forward with the divorce.

During the episode other members of the Kardashian clan focused on guns and protecting the famed family.

Bruce Jenner brought up the subject after saying police officers had advised him to get protection
'There are a lot of wacko people in the world out there and I think I should have a gun in the house to protect me and my family,' said Bruce over a family dinner.

'The other day we had heavily armed police officers in our house after we were swatted. That is a good reason to get a gun in my house.'

And Bruce insisted that he would use the gun with deadly force if anyone broke into his home armed.

'Yeah I'd blow his ass away,' said Jenner.

But Kim was against the idea. 'I would never want a gun in my own home, that is really scary to me, I do not believe in them.'

Kris Jenner was also opposed, saying: 'No one is having guns in my house.'

http://nairatunes..com/2013/06/kim-kardashian-vows-not-to-ever-get.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2342945/Kim-Kardashian-says-shell-NEVER-pregnant-suffering-severe-pain-stomach-infection-giving-birth.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by gluv01(f): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lmao..sweet to do the thing ba? Kpele...the baby is finally out
That's how it hurts although I haven't given birth before
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Poor thing, her sister is one strong woman.

Jesus!!!!! shocked shocked :oI never get over her birth scenes. Very strong and hard tolerance of pain.
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Wetin dey do diz gal
My mama born 34 cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Aww, poor kim embarassed
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by nikkyshyne(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
rokiatu: Poor thing, her sister is one strong woman.

Jesus!!!!! shocked shocked :oI never get over her birth scenes. Very strong and hard tolerance of pain.
Abi. Kourtney is something else. She virtually pulls out her own child from her V. wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: Abi. Kourtney is something else. She virtually pulls out her own child from her V. wink

Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by free2ryhme: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
wetin dey worry this overgrown adult baby
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by slimyem: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hardest thing she's done all her life.Can't blame her.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by NessaFresh(f): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2013
rokiatu: Poor thing, her sister is one strong woman.

U watched it on E! Doll?
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by NessaFresh(f): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2013
nikkyshyne: Abi. Kourtney is something else. She virtually pulls out her own child from her V. wink
Damn! Serious?
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by nikkyshyne(f): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2013
NessaFresh:
Damn! Serious?
Never been so serious all mi life. She did that to her two kids.
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by 3ace(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2013
Na lie most of dem dey talk. Before you know it, another baby is on its way as the tin sweet ma. But I no trust these white o-she fit go remove her womb.
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by NessaFresh(f): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2013
nikkyshyne: Never been so serious all mi life. She did that to her two kids.

Lol woooow! Maybe my new prayer point would be "Lord give me the strength of Kourtney(instead of hebrew women) whenever I wanna give birth"

BTW kourtney is the prettiest of them kadarshian sisters..#yeshomo
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by idupaul: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2013
gluv01: Lmao..sweet to do the thing ba? Kpele...the baby is finally out

What are u waiting for sef?
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
NessaFresh:

Lol woooow! Maybe my new prayer point would be "Lord give me the strength of Kourtney(instead of hebrew women) whenever I wanna give birth"

BTW kourtney is the prettiest of them kadarshian sisters..#yeshomo
Kourtney was able to pull her Baby fron her V becos she had an epidura(dunno if I got d spelling correctly). Its an injection dat vanishes pain during Labour. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
And very expensive too.
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by gluv01(f): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
idupaul:

What are u waiting for sef?

For Aliko Dangote's son..
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by dorggito1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
gluv01:

For Aliko Dangote's son..
one word "oloshi".
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by NessaFresh(f): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
nwaribe: And very expensive too.
Thanks for d info gal, could come in handy in some years time
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
free2ryhme: wetin dey worry this overgrown adult baby
if giving birth is that easy,why dont you change your gender to that of a female,get pregnant and see how pleasurable and enjoyable labour pains and contractions are:/

if not for seun osewa some mofos will not have the priviledge of ranting nonsense :/mshewwwwwww
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
nwaribe:
Kourtney was able to pull her Baby fron her V becos she had an epidura(dunno if I got d spelling correctly). Its an injection dat vanishes pain during Labour. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

She did? shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
gluv01: Lmao..sweet to do the thing ba? Kpele...the baby is finally out
there are some things that are not neccessary to be said.learn to think before typing and not the other way round :/

its not even funny stewpeed :/
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by cuppycake222: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Yes Nwaribe is right. Kourtney took epidural. It is an injection that is administered to the spine to quench the WHOLE labour pain. But it is quite risky because, if it goes wrong the person could become paralysed......
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
rokiatu:

She did? shocked
Yes, she did.
Re: Kim Kardashian Vows Not To Ever Get Pregnant Again After Stomach Infection by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
cuppycake222: Yes Nwaribe is right. Kourtney took epidural. It is an injection that is administered to the spine to quench the WHOLE labour pain. But it is quite risky because, if it goes wrong the person could become paralysed......
Exactly! U know about it.

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Blasts Instagram Followers Trying To Correct Him For Taking Shish / Munachi Abii Brings Her 23 Year Old Boyfriend Out! / Photos: Mum Badly Humiliates Tailor Who Made Hideous Dress For Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.