Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) (4757 Views)

Coupe Decale (remix) Video [download]- Minjin Ft. Iyanya / N6 Ft. Iyanya - Get Wild (official Video) / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by mukina2: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1159266_Felele_jpg60eae5d661dc8b6282fe39f09fe9f718[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMR_sCtOV2E

Nigerian Afro-Pop rising star and Slick Mo Entertainment recording artist AJEMINA finally unveils the brand new music video for “Felele”, her massive debut single and collaboration with Pop/R&B star Iyanya.

With the “Felele” single hitting the internet in 2012 to rave reviews, having been featured and supported by several key UK online and radio tastemakers, the brand new visuals come hugely anticipated by fans and critics alike and just at the right time for Summer 2013.

Shot and directed by Don P Films and Sixx for 135Sixx Filmworkx with cameo apperances from Orezi, 2Sec Twins, Chuddy K and the producer of the song, the award-winning DJ Klem, the “Felele” music video is an energetic dance visual that brings the original dance floor filler further to life with its infectious choreography by DanceMachine and lush cinematography…

Download The “FELELE” Video: Here

1 Like

Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Wet in be dis undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by NessaFresh(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Vikin: Wet in be dis undecided
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
NessaFresh: grin grin grin grin

grin, I don't even understand if they were singing or jumping around like frogs....

No creativity at all...

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by martyns303(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
The download link is not working.

1 Like

Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by pekelepekele(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
Your flow is too fast gal . undecided
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by 3RNEST(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
martyns303: The download link is not working.
try this http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=dMR_sCtOV2E
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by bellaberry: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
boring..... waste of mb
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Sike(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sorry, but i love my MB.
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

grin, I don't even understand if they were singing or jumping around like frogs....

No creativity at all...

Na wa

grin grin
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Bryancrox(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thank God say i nor use my mb,i coded use my guy phone download am...D video na only 1s watching o
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by airclipse(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Bryancrox: Thank God say i nor use my mb,i coded use my guy phone download am...D video na only 1s watching o
ℓ‎oℓ‎ omo u say first watching....me nor even bold watch am finish...total BS....if u love ur mb dnt DL it o
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by ifejilikja(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
with all this comments, should l download

Totallllllyyyyyyyy NO
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by blood1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ndi "l must sing today!" Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by momodub: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
wtf na by force
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by churific(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
When you try to hard, it's quite obvious.

She tried...but failed. I don't even know what to call this. And then the jump jump jump jumping all over the place.

What?
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by dabrake(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2013
even tonto dike would have done better
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by jandedlad: 1:45am On Jun 18, 2013
Firstly, I just found this link --> http://i-x.it/F02TMN

Secondly: When will we Nigerians learn to encourage people, we are all here criticising someone who has tried to do something. We expect upcoming artist to release videos like established artists, if this is the case where is the room for progression. Anyways so many things to say if you can do better please all those who have put negative comments on ths posting, please show some evidence.

I don't know you Ajemina BUT if you or any member of your team reads this if you fellow Nigerians are hating we in the UK enjoy your music and GOOD EFFORT, I can only see you getting better. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 18, 2013
Abeg na by force to sing

She needs another choreographer and a better make up artist. The dancers had zero coordination and the props for the video were wacky and tacky. I would give it a 3

1 Like

Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by mekussays: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2013
This is actually a good song for an upcoming artist. Nigerians are just used to condemning people for trying. please keep up the music and you will get better. naija need more female artist.

Nigerian learn how to support people who r trying and instead of just writing rubbish, give reasonable criticism so it improves the person it directed to.
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2013
sounds to me u also an upcoming artist . . . in my honest opinion too much activity and the makeup's a NO NO. she can SING though.
mekussays: This is actually a good song for an upcoming artist. Nigerians are just used to condemning people for trying. please keep up the music and you will get better. naija need more female artist.

Nigerian learn how to support people who r trying and instead of just writing rubbish, give reasonable criticism so it improves the person it directed to.
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by jandedlad: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2013
Because someone wrote that comment he/she is an upciming artist? Naija sha!! Our reasoning and logic is second to none!!
We tend to support those with NO talent but a lot of money. If in your opinion that's the organic/true way to develop something or a talent then no wahala.

I just hope one day we all wake up to appreciate what is good and appreciate other people's efforts.......

omoikhefue: sounds to me u also an upcoming artist . . . in my honest opinion too much activity and the makeup's a NO NO. she can SING though.

1 Like

Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2013
omoikhefue: sounds to me u also an upcoming artist . . . in my honest opinion too much activity and the makeup's a NO NO. she can SING though.

My dear, without the makeup, you sure say u for fit watch her sef grin.
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by mrbliss: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2013
lol :Dlol wel sha bliss no go talk
Re: Ajemina Ft Iyanya - Felele (video) by jandedlad: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ehen!! BAck again... Hope you all have watched her new single (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgaXPNULJ6wd)... I'm sure one or two or even more of you have one negative thing or what not to say BUT back to my previous point... Give room for people to grow, I'm sure most of you giving negative criticism are all CEOs or managers of good companies right and you woke up and found yourselves there.... :p

@omoikhefue... I'm not an upcoming artist neither am I in the industry BUT I know my level and it's not to direct unnecessary works your direction. smiley I just appreciate EFFORT and TALENT! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dua Lipa – Training Season Mp3 | Free Audio Download / DOWNLOAD Oladips Ft. Reminisce – Lalakukulala / Chyn Ft. Fxrtune - Hosanna Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.