Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Is GREEN MARKETING!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is GREEN MARKETING!!!!! (786 Views)

LASU Sails At The Inter-university Environment(green) Debate By SAEI / Study In Moldova Make Easy, Get Green Card / Jamb Green Form. Do You Know How It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is GREEN MARKETING!!!!! by aigjoey(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Have you heard of the term 'GREEN MARKETING'?
Perhaps yes , but you do not know much about it. That is ok. Never mind i shall b educating you on it and at the end you will be glad you learnt it from Nairaland. Please feel free to ask your questions and we shall be answering it together.
Green marketing can also be refered to Environmental marketing and sustainable marketing. Green Marketing is a holistic marketing concept that came into prominence in the late 1980's and early 1990's. Simply put, it refers to marketing of products that are presumed to be environmentally safe and consist of all activities designed to generate and facilitate any exchanges intended to satisfy human needs or wants such that the satisfaction of these needs or wants occurs with minimal detrimental impact on the Natural Environment. To b continued
Re: What Is GREEN MARKETING!!!!! by mbhs139(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Hahahahaha,

I was actually doing a desk search on the subject matter before my browser brought me here, and I noticed that this thread was actually opened in 2013 with no single comments. Well, I ain't surprise about that. You know, threads like this hardly sell in this part of the world, particularly when it's not about gossip and all that nonsense that hits front page fast like time bomb.

Anyway, if you are passionately interested in this topic I would suggest a collaboration so that we can both write and possibly publish a paper on the subject matter. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Our Today's Parents / Question About Nigerian Universities / YABATECH Graduates 7,040

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.