Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

S.exaul Intercourse In The Christain Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S.exaul Intercourse In The Christain Marriage (910 Views)

sexual decadence; the christain stand point / 2 Nigerian Gay Pastors Arrested For Having Intercourse In Lagos / Two Nigerian Gay Pastors Arrested For Having Intercourse In A Hotel Room In Lago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S.exaul Intercourse In The Christain Marriage by mkmyers45(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
I was listening to a lady speak somewhere and she was of a strong opinion that anything else apart from 'the natural position'. Oral, BDSM, A.nal etc etc are all classified by her as sins. Abeg my nairaland people na true?
Re: S.exaul Intercourse In The Christain Marriage by peteregwu(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
mkmyers45: I was listening to a lady speak somewhere and she was of a strong opinion that anything else apart from 'the natural position'. Oral, BDSM, A.nal etc etc are all classified by her as sins. Abeg my nairaland people na true?

Yes I believe what she said. We are not dogs to be involved in MouthAction or whatever they call it. We must not abuse the privilege the holy God has given us in the area of sex in marriage. So involving ourselves in oral type of it is evil and sin before God.

You have conscience, you will know.

Romans 1:18, 21-22, 24, 32 KJV
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; [21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. [22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, [24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

(1) (Reply)

Saved From Dare Devil Ritual Killers!!! / Another Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / What Is Wrong With Being A Jehovah's Witness? ~UPDATED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.