Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Anti-cult Athem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anti-cult Athem (458 Views)

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War / Pa Ben Odiase Who Compose Nigeria National Athem Is Dead. / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti-cult Athem by Willgates(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2013
When i was a little youngker, i used to hear this jingkle on my local radio. It went like this :

CHORUS

student o, you should not join cult at school o, if you are a cultist wo, remove hand from cult for school o!

THEN THE MAIN PART WENT LIKE THIS:
Hard man! You'l take ten years to do a four year course at school and say you're a hard man! Chaff man! You'l be forming rambo at school, after which you'l use the gun and go for armed robbery! But why leave your studies at school to join cult? O to have girls and connections? Let me tel you, girls that are chaff and useles like you are the ones you can use hard-man-style to get, and the only connection you'l have is prison yard. Because our house of assembly have passed a law that if you leave your good work to be shooting and carrying machett up and down,its prison accomodation you are looking for o. Even if you are a deputy god or an asistant devil, when police catch you, you'l grow grey hair in jail o. If you're tired of it,discharge,dont let the police make life miserable for you in this state. STUDENT, SHUN CULTISM, IT DOESN'T PAY! grin
Re: Anti-cult Athem by Willgates(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2013
The jingkle was in pidgin, i had to interpret in engklish...i no try? grin
Re: Anti-cult Athem by OmniSparrow: 3:45am On Jun 18, 2013
Which one be athem?

(1) (Reply)

ENA Foundation Industry Supported Research Grant In USA / Tope Alabi Declares: My Scandalous Stories Untrue / Clay Refrigerator From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.