Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 (1056 Views)

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 / Jesus: Age 12-30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by peteregwu(m): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2013
How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12

Sis. Blessing Ozoemena
I want to thank the Lord for my salvation. I was 12 years old and still in primary school when the enemy started working on how to destroy me, but God did not permit him. Then the enemy projected in me the spirit of stealing. He also projected the spirit of stubbornness in me. I began to steal in my school. I used to steal pencil, biro and so on. Sometimes, they would apprehend me and the teachers would report me to my father, who would pay for the biro and then flog me. I did not change from this behaviour and for this reason, my father disowned me. Thereafter, I went to live with my mother and step father.
Later, a friend of mine took me to Owerri, the Imo State capital where she introduced me to the life of prostitution. She deceived me because she told me that she was taking me to a company where I would work, but when I got here I realized that it was to work as a call girl. There at Owerri, I learnt how to smoke cigarette. Six months later, I went to Port-Harcourt where I also continued with the same debased lifestyle. There I met and mingled with cultists and other terrible human characters who were in one evil act or the other.
There also, I graduated into sniffing cocaine, hemp and alcoholic beverages. Even as I came to Lagos, I continued with prostitution. Sometime ago, I met a prophetess who called me, “Blessing” and said that God has given me a new name. By this time, I had stopped the life of prostitution and was selling sachet water. The woman encouraged me to continue. Later however, someone re-introduced me into the life of prostitution. I used to go to the hotel to make some fast cash.
Churches however, used to come to the hotel to preach to us. They urged me to move out from there because it was not good for me. I prayed and asked God to please open my eyes to know the church I will attend. In my dream, I saw “The Lord’s Chosen.” When I woke up, I forgot about the dream and continued in harlotry. One day, a neighbour took me to a church for a night vigil. I was in that church when a voice told me to go to The Lord’s Chosen and I obeyed. That was how I came to The Lord’s Chosen.

I thank God for my salvation and for making me a chosen. May His name be glorified in Jesus name.
Sis. Blessing Ozoemena
Imo State

http://chosennews.net/testimony/how-i-started-prostitution-at-the-age-12/#Heaven

Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by Evablazze(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2013
Is she on nairaland?
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by kelvin1191(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2013
Men ar trying o! I cant even imagine myself sleeping with this one for free talk more of paying her for se.x. D face horror die!
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by Omobarca: 2:53am On Jun 18, 2013
Is she a boxer now?
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by OmniSparrow: 3:42am On Jun 18, 2013
Omo_barca: Is she a boxer now?
Laff don mak me piss for sexkillz eye
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by OmniSparrow: 3:43am On Jun 18, 2013
But pple de try o. Who fvck dis one go fit fvck ole fowl
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by Enegod(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2013
kelvin1191: Men ar trying o! I cant even imagine myself sleeping with this one for free talk more of paying her for se.x. D face horror die!
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2013
You really have to be desperate to pay to sleep with this one. For me you will have to pay me to sleep with her. With conditions. Double condom, doggy style (i can't be looking at that face during the act) and no talking.
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by peteregwu(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
Evablazze: Is she on nairaland?

Why do u ask if she is on nairaland? She is not, but a member where i worship. I was there when she was givin the testimony.
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by peteregwu(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
kelvin1191: Men ar trying o! I cant even imagine myself sleeping with this one for free talk more of paying her for se.x. D face horror die!

Oh, I see...you now condemning instead of you to rejoice in the Lord for delivering her and giving her salvation. U are here doing as if you better than her.
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by peteregwu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Many of you condemning her in anyway are not better than her. The Lord have saved her and today she is born again and preaching the gospel, and you are here helping Satan to mock and castigate her. "God can not be mocked, whatsoever a man Soweth , that shall he also reap." you that is mocking her, are you saved...have you turned away from your evil way? Have surrendered to Jesus? Remember that no sinner will end In heaven. All of them will be cast into hell fire. No matter how small or big your sins maybe so long you are involved in any of them, such person will find himself in hell. 1john 3:8 "he that commits sin is of the devil. For the devil sinneth from the beginning, for this reason the son of God(Jesus) was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil." so my friends, what happened to that beautiful sister is a prove that Jesus has entered into her.

So what about you that claims to be a church goer for many years and up till now you are still into fornication, adultery, masturbation, homosexualism, lesbianism, falsehood, 419, compromise, fighting and revelling, clubbing, gambling, cheating etc you need to repent now and forsake your evil ways, accept Jesus into life and receive eternal life.

Pls people repent for the time is too short to fool around. 1corinthians 6:9 "for the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God..." the rapture will very soon take place soon. If you miss it, it Will be the beginning of sorrow in your life. At that time the Lord will out pour His wrath upon the earth. word is enough for the wise."
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Akuko ifo!!
Re: How I Started Prostitution At The Age 12 by peteregwu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
chukwudi44: Akuko ifo!!

U again chukwudi. I think I have told you to leave catholic. U are still there. Hmm...am sorry for u my brother. Now that you still alive, u need salvation.

Imagine what u are saying that am telling story. Well I don't blame you, it is because you can get such testimony in catholic. When there is no truth spoken in a church, the members can't get saved. John 8:32. "and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." but when theirs is no truth in a place called church, that place will be full of dead men's bones. Their won't be salvation; and the spirit of God will never move in that place. The spirit of God works and moves where the truth is spoken and preached without compromise and unrightepusness. Period!

(1) (Reply)

Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / gods In Anomabo Ghana Love Human Excreta.......interesting!!!!!!!!!! / The 11 Satanic Rules Of Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.