Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! (711 Views)

Wanna Be A Great Creative Writer? Participate In This FREE Workshop In Lagos / Businessday Aspiring Writers Competition / Creative Writer At Ur Beck N Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! by deanawah: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Hello,

aspiring creative writer!

I'l like to help you acheive your dreams as I invite you
to ask questions and leave comments as it concerns these
issues:

1. Creative witing as a fulfilling full-time career
2. How to become a world-class creative writer
3. Creative writing in the information age
4. The hurdles of this noble career, and...
5. A creative writing career devoid of mistakes, delays or regrets!

Okay, let's proceed on this open discussion with your contributions...
Re: Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! by Mynd44: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2013
**grabs a seat**
Re: Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! by Yasmeena(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ok o. Lets see what people think then..
Re: Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! by deanawah: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2013
simonhabby: Who are you?

Sorry for the delay... I couldn't come online for a while!

I'm a creative writer/publisher and consultant!
+234 8131934547
Re: Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! by deanawah: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2013
Still awaiting for questions or comments as it concerns the noble art of writing..
Re: Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! by omoabolade(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2013
Hi, i am a writer nd woukd love to be a successful one, how do i get my works known to d world?
Re: Attention... Aspiring Creative Writer! by deanawah: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2013
omo_abolade: Hi, i am a writer nd woukd love to be a successful one, how do i get my works known to d world?

I'll answer your question with these vital steps:

(1.) Learn creative writing professionally. When you do this you'll be a world-class writer since you'll learn the standard technique for writing, hence you can boldly compete with anyone the world over

(2.) Learn the basics of book publishing (standard techniques)so you'll be able to turn your literary work into a successful money-making venture

When you follow these simple steps religiously, you'll make a fulfilled career out of the noble act of writing.

I hope I've sufficiently answered your question and if I haven't you can call me - 08131934547 - for a direct conversation.

Dean Awah, CEO
VantageInfo Publishing

(1) (Reply)

Through My Eyes / "Achebe Is A Celebrated Writer, Not The Father Of African Literature", Says Wole / Thank God Its Centenary (TGIC) Essay And Quiz Contest For Nigerians (over 1 Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.