Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

How To Develop A Blog - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Develop A Blog (542 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Develop App To Allow Nigerians Shop From U.K., U.S. Sites / We Develop A Customized Software That Helps You Run Your Business Smoothly / Blogging Gurus! How Do I Start A Blog Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Develop A Blog by Olarewajub: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders! I'm a blogger and i have been blogging for almost a mönth now. The problem i have now is that i'm not getting any audience, neither i'm i getting any comment on my post. Believe me when i say i've been posting lot of exciting, inspiring, entertaining and motivational stories on my blog. So the question is what do i need to do so that i can get lots of visitors atleast 300 page view in a day on my blog? Thanks in anticipation for your favourable reply.
Re: How To Develop A Blog by Olarewajub: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2013
Will appreciate any useful suggestion. Thanks guys!
Re: How To Develop A Blog by afinity: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Consider this truth that Rome is not built in a day. As to what you can do to get visitors to your blog is always be original, post good content, visit forum, go to the right section of what your blog is related then post a short tutorial and state this in your post that they should read the full tutorial on your blog....you will succeed.
Re: How To Develop A Blog by Olarewajub: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
afinity: Consider this truth that Rome is not built in a day. As to what you can do to get visitors to your blog is always be original, post good content, visit forum, go to the right section of what your blog is related then post a short tutorial and state this in your post that they should read the full tutorial on your blog....you will succeed.
. Wow, thanks bro. I guess that is what i'm going to do. Spread my blog post. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Nc 10 For Sale / What Could Be Wrong With My,htc Panache / Help Virtual Dj Showing Invalid Database And Invalid Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.