Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Can You Say About Akolawole - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Can You Say About Akolawole (3837 Views)

LOL! Funny Pic: Porto 2 Chelsea 1 And You Say Mourinho Is The Special One / STEVEN Gerrard's CAREER Achievements...( What Can You Say About This Legend?) / What Did TB JOSHUA Say About Nigeria In This Nations Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About Akolawole by LoverBwoy(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2006
He is a very Objective contributor to the sports section

He accomodates everyones opinion

He rarely use offensive language though can seem deranged sometimes ibadan

He gets sources to back his statements usually the sunnewspaper uk- very official

He is a true leader grin

your opinion please grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Grizzly(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by GUNNER(f): 7:42pm On May 19, 2006
gut soccer pundit wink
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by lalaboi(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2006
We talk sports here o. Bt nevadles he's good analyst
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by GUNNER(f): 8:21pm On May 19, 2006
yeah i know this is the sports column

but concerning akolawole,

i have not  read any of his posts on other sports

so i can't comment on them

and he is a gut soccer pundit   wink
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by ababoy1(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2006
Sports encyclopaedia and seems like a nice guy too,

Has his views and isnt easily swayed. One of the guys I will like to meet and chat about the few things we dont agree on.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by nubian(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2006
Ive read Akolawole's posts on some other threads - i think he has difficulty seeing thigs from other peoples perspective - As far as he is concerned his views are the only reasonable views.

i would also love to hunt and shoot down a bear - hunting is my favorite sport , nothing would give me more pleasure than a nice piont blank shot woth an AK - 47 ASSULT RIFFLE in the forhead of a charging, mean ,ugly grizzly bear
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by nubian(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2006
After i gun down the ugly mean grizzly bear, i would skin it, and hand the skin among my "trophy hunts" - ill feed its flesh to my hunting dogs - i cant eat the flesh of such an ugly mean looking blood thirsty animal - ill give its entrails to the peacocks in my garden
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by nubian(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2006
A sniper - one shot one kill
- right into the fore head , bullet will exit at the back of the skull , smashing the cranium and spilling the ugly brains like pink bloody fried eggs over the jungle floor
- ill take the bear as it charges at me bearing its ugly fangs and witch like claws to rip me apart - growling like the demented animal it is in its blood curling attack
- the weapon- an AK - 47 ASSULT RIFFLE
- ill go in to battle with just one bullet in the magazine of my weapon - this means if i miss the first and only shot i have , the brear will have me for lunch - no possibility of a second shot
-As an airborne , special forces trained sniper - be rest assured , i wont miss - ill bring the big , heavy , ugly smelly carcass of the bear back to base - with a hole in its forehead , and a gaping bloody pit at the back of its massive horrible skull.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Grizzly(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2006
Boy u must be high on the banned shiit. shocked Akolawole is A GENERALLY GOOD soccer pundit. cool
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by nubian(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2006
I hear there is a fat ugly australian kangaroo that goes around with this grizzly bear as the bear prowls the near by jungle seeking blood and flesh to devour.

a simple snare will take care of the kangaroo - no need to waste effort shooting down the poor creature - a snare set with the craft of a jungle tracker and sniper

ill roast the carcass of the kangaroo over an opencamp fire in the evening - ill make lovely pepered barbacue with the flesh of the kangaroo - ill wash it down with ice cold caned budwierser beer , sitting near a camp fire  , my dogs sorrunding me devoring the flesh of the grizzly bear - ill savour the thrill of the hunt - the rush of adrenalin as the bear charged at me - the look in its ugly eyes as the bullet found its mark - piercing into its grotesqe skull -and listen to old wester don williams music from the radio of my jeep parked nearby - it would be a hunt ill enjoy
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by spikelord(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2006
He's a nice person! He should have been our moderator! What caused the set-back?

I had a chat with him once and he made me feel beyond reasonable doubt that he is a good guy!
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Akolawole(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2006
@LoverBwouy

Oh my God, why did you start this?
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by nubian(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2006
Grizzly:

Boy u must be high on the banned shiit. shocked Akolawole is A GENERALLY GOOD soccer pundit. cool

Grizzly bears dont reason well - they are just dumb savage animals tha hunt in the jungle - they have low I

IF A GRIZZLY BEAR COULD READ AND UNDERSTAND , IT WOULD HAVE NOTICED I SAID MY OBSERVATIONS FROM OTHER THREADS ABOUT AKOLAWOLE

GRIZZY BEARS - DUMB ASS CREATURES - this one is trying to distract me so that i miss my shot - i shot one kill - i never miss - Airborne trained Sniper -did my training with the US military special forces ranger boys - the Grizzy is as good as dead - one shot one kill - ill finish of the australian kangaroo with a snare-

i am the ultimate PREDATOR
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Grizzly(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2006
shocked shocked shocked boi i tot we agreed u'd stop sniffing that shiit! shocked seems like this one's an overdose!! shocked shocked *Kill the grizzly bear already man* This thread is for Akola u incoherent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Priscila(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2006
Akolawole my inspiration and role model and my fathers challenger.
The guy is what we call genius and I hope in real life he is like that
but hey! as a Chelsea team they cant win everything.

At times he is too rigid and kind of dictator.
I dont blame him cos thats having too much knowledge. He is fit to replace Morinho
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by GUNNER(f): 11:49am On May 20, 2006
da special one wink
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by 4Play(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2006
What can I say about him?
If he is an Arsenal supporter is an ignoramus.
If he is a Man Utd supporter he is a cool dude

Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by hucarson(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2006
@ 4play,
Thatz cheeky. Ignoramus?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Priscila(f): 2:50pm On May 20, 2006
Huc
Ps teach 4 play to respect people despite their teams.
I wonder what is eating him.Tell him Akolawole is the father of sports here cos he is very new
Am embarassed you belong in one camp.Ouch
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by hucarson(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2006
@ Prisccy,
The truth is 4play is yet to directly attack anyone's personality and his attacks r on the word "gunners".
He has been very careful with his choice of words and he's been able to avoid calling out names of Nairalanders in his attacks.
Get it?
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Priscila(f): 3:02pm On May 20, 2006
Seriously!
If we were all to start every sentence by beefing the clubs we are not for then the forum wont have prospered and attracted many.
You don't have to take sides just because he supports Man U.Abi!
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by GUNNER(f): 3:04pm On May 20, 2006
i am an arsenal fan and i aint smelly  wink
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by c0dec(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2006
akolawole believes only in the opinion of the english media. i wish he could see beyond that sometimes.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Akolawole(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2006
c0dec:

akolawole believes only in the opinion of the english media. i wish he could see beyond that sometimes.

Ok Sir

I hear you.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by sammietos(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2006
But for his sentiments to chesea sometimes i think he si one of the best forum members down here. If eh comes down to Nigeria he will beat the likes of Paul Ogazi et al. Kudos to him.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Grizzly(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2006
Comes down to nigeria?! shocked shocked shocked where is he then? undecided
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by GUNNER(f): 7:09pm On May 21, 2006
maybe na this quote cause confusion! grin grin grin

akolawole believes only in the opinion of the english media  lipsrsealed
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by Akolawole(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2006
sammietos:

But for his sentiments to chesea sometimes i think he si one of the best forum members down here. If eh comes down to Nigeria he will beat the likes of Paul Ogazi et al. Kudos to him.

My aburo,

Now i remember you.

I reply your mail three minutes ago.

"how could you equate me with Paul Ogazi", They are far far better than me . I grew up to like egbon Paul.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by nuggard(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2006
He is undeniably an ass and most of you have been sucked in.
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by GUNNER(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2006
sucked in to what ass ? shocked angry
Re: What Can You Say About Akolawole by lordimpaq(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2006
he'a alright, but can be biased at times,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Next Fifa Player Of The Year, Messi / Eseosa Aigbogun: Super Falcons Handlers Need To Read This / Italy Fan Gets Tattoo Of Giorgio Chiellini Pulling Bukayo Saka Away From Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.