Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191954 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Sincerely speaking, for a seller to sell, he/she has to make sure that the picture of the item is beautiful. That is why they have professional designers who retouch the pictures to make them look good. Advice is when you are purchasing, it would be good to know exactly how the physical product look like. If not, do not over estimate the items through its pictures. For the pictures, you can the supplier for the picture
Ok sir, thanks a lot... But is it possible ur guys do physical inspection of my goods and decide for me if to go ahead with the purchase? I.e if the good seen is as good as what's in the pic, they'd buy and if its not close to what's in d pic, they shldnt buy... Is it possible u do that when I place orders for goods like bags?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tj4luck(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
pls if i buy 10k worth of wrist watches like how much does chrisvicmall charge for shipping?.

if i use hongkong post or singapor post free shipping how many days do they take to deliver
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
@Kashif
So matured of you to talk the way you do. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if your age is inline with the way you talk. If you think it ok, then good for you.
We have no record of any user called Kashif which makes you look like a troll. If you believe you are not, then provide your username. If you are not brave enough to provide your username then, we have nothing to say rather than to apologize to you if we have wronged you in any way and at the same time advice you to learn to let go of hatred you have for others.
When we hate people, it not only affects our health but at the same time beclouds our sense of reasoning.

Do not school me about maturity, because that is the soul of business; which you are not endowed with! I used my real name in my dealings with you, and I do not wish to make it public! I can PM you if you insist. I had passion for your business. I referred a few people to you. I even gave Ifeanyi my phone to help him reach customers at the airport once. I sent proposal to your company on ways of improvement, which was acknowledged. I meant well!

But what did I get? Disappointments upon heartaches. First, I was forced to buy another tablet on emergency because you failed, despite all the time and pleas. I called severally - Victor, Elena and was promised I would receive the tab on time before I travelled. I asked Elena to ship it via any means - DHL, UPS, name it, not minding the cost! Stories! I always paid for express because I hate the idea of going all the way to Alaba to pick my stuff. After everything, I was made to send somebody to Alaba to pick the tab, while I was away.

I was legitimately upset, and planned taking it up, but decided to let go. I paid for your service again but this time what happened? Victor told me that your entire consignment was flown to Enugu, instead of Lagos! I reminded him I paid for express, and should not in any way be made to go to Alaba. At the end what happened, Ifeanyi asked me to come to Alaba! I had to drive all the way to Alaba. No apology, no refund of the express payment. That was it!

There are many other misgivings, but I would not want to go into those. You have apologised (as I choose to see it) so, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Alenkakent:

Ok sir, thanks a lot... But is it possible ur guys do physical inspection of my goods and decide for me if to go ahead with the purchase? I.e if the good seen is as good as what's in the pic, they'd buy and if its not close to what's in d pic, they shldnt buy... Is it possible u do that when I place orders for goods like bags?
You mean going to the factory to check the product? If yes, then it won't be possible because some cities will cost you 3days from Guangzhou to reach there. Moreover, the transportation fee alone will cost not less than 500usd.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
tj4luck:
pls if i buy 10k worth of wrist watches like how much does chrisvicmall charge for shipping?.

if i use hongkong post or singapor post free shipping how many days do they take to deliver

If you are purchasing wristwatch, you can use express shipping. We don't use Hongkong or Singapore post. The shipping fee depends on the weight of product. Use http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria to check our current shipping rates
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Kashif,
Your case is last year November right? We do apologize. After your case, we cancelled shipping of tablet or phones through express. It causes more harm than good. Sometimes a customer will ask us that an item is urgently needed and in trying to help out the customer, we fall into issues like this. If we have insisted on using normal shipping to send your product no matter how urgent it is needed, we wouldn't be enemy by now. It might take 10days to reach but it won't create enmity. It is one of the lessons we learn the hard way. It affected you greatly and also it affected us greatly. Both parties lost money, time and peace. We do apologize for your own lost and we have learn a lesson through that experience. SORRY.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
@Kashif,
Your case is last year November right? We do apologize. After your case, we cancelled shipping of tablet or phones through express. It causes more harm than good. Sometimes a customer will ask us that an item is urgently needed and in trying to help out the customer, we fall into issues like this. If we have insisted on using normal shipping to send your product no matter how urgent it is needed, we wouldn't be enemy by now. It might take 10days to reach but it won't create enmity. It is one of the lessons we learn the hard way. It affected you greatly and also it affected us greatly. Both parties lost money, time and peace. We do apologize for your own lost and we have learn a lesson through that experience. SORRY.

Yeah, you remember! Good to hear you learnt something from that nasty experience. Best wishes in your business.....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lcoral(f): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ CVM. Wars ur current charging rate.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by felixzo1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Chrisvicmall , i want to ship two items by sea both are less than a CBM . what is the cost and how long will it take to get it. can you help me pay the seller too,
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by imochisom(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
dear chrisvicmall,
please i want to alert you concerning some shipping errors,when i booked my order {2014102123264847} i requested for express delivery and not the normal shipping, please i kindly ask for the error to be corrected
thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by doffman: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2014
It has been a long time I use ur service becos am not around.
Pls is it true that ur service charge is now 5doller instead of 10doller.
Am planin to use ur service soon.
I hope all is well o
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
doffman:
It has been a long time I use ur service becos am not around.
Pls is it true that ur service charge is now 5doller instead of 10doller.
Am planin to use ur service soon.
I hope all is well o

It is now $5 per order. As for the shipping prices, check http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by felixzo1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
felixzo1:
Chrisvicmall , i want to ship two items by sea both are less than a CBM . what is the cost and how long will it take to get it. can you help me pay the seller too,
pls answer me chrisvicmall
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
felixzo1:
pls answer me chrisvicmall
Sorry Felixzo, I missed your question. To ship a cbm, which product do you want to ship?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by imochisom(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2014
dear chrisvicmall,
its been past three weeks i booked an order [ 2014102123264847 ]which should have arrived two weeks back.coz i paid for express shipping which should normally take 3days to arrive . its becoming annoying can some tell me what is still keeping my goods from reaching me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cool83(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
helo, can u order nd ship for me on this site. commidities.net
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cool83(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
helo, can u order nd ship for me on this site. commidities. net
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Oreily(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
imochisom:
dear chrisvicmall,
its been past three weeks i booked an order [ 2014102123264847 ]which should have arrived two weeks back.coz i paid for express shipping which should normally take 3days to arrive . its becoming annoying can some tell me what is still keeping my goods from reaching me
holmes, it depends on what ure shipping. goods with battery, say, laptops, phones or tablets cant be shipped by express, so if you purchased anything other than those mentioned then go ahead n trouble Chrisvic oo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nostradamus: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
hi cvm,I just registered with you,am a student with plans to go into importation soon
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2014
imochisom:
dear chrisvicmall,
If you haven't receive the item, please contact Victor immediately through Whatsapp on +8615021388040 between 6a.m to 12p.m Nigeria time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Cool83:
helo, can u order nd ship for me on this site. commidities. net
We haven't purchase from them before. It is not that we cannot purchase from them. It is that we haven't seen anyone that that purchase from there. You can be the first but only trade with caution.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Oreily:

holmes, it depends on what ure shipping. goods with battery, say, laptops, phones or tablets cant be shipped by express, so if you purchased anything other than those mentioned then go ahead n trouble Chrisvic oo
Thanks for helping out
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Nostradamus:
hi cvm,I just registered with you,am a student with plans to go into importation soon
Welcome on board. Look around you and only import what your fellow students wants. Do your research well. Wish you good luck
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nostradamus: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Welcome on board. Look around you and only import what your fellow students wants. Do your research well. Wish you good luck
thanks bro
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by skyface00(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
U turn
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samexycool(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
i don't really understand this chrisvicmall service oooo....how is my order going.....with order number: 2014110809425791
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by superfemo(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Hi, am a user of your site( superfemo) I have a complain on this order, Product Price For This ---> 2014092512058529 <--- order, on 2014-09-27 06:37:04, and I made payment for Shipping Price For This ---> 2014092106546823 <--- order, on 2014-10-13 05:56:44 since then I have not collect my parcel, to my surprise this order number 2014092512058529 was deleted among the previous order I made. I have call the agent in alaba Nigeria the phone is switch off, I sent a message to your phone number and email in china, no respond, Please can I know what is going on. Is this how to threat your customer.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Gm... I placed an order for a tablet since abt 2 weeks ago and till date, I don't know what's happening. Order number is 2014102910401739... Pls give me a response on this issue asap
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samexycool(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
samexycool:
i don't really understand this chrisvicmall service oooo....how is my order going.....with order number: 2014110809425791
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Superfemo,
If you haven't collect your item from our office, please contact Ifeanyi between 9a.m to 5p.m Nigeria time tomorrow. Your product has already been sent to Nigeria.

@ Alenkakent
Contact Ifeanyi tomorrow between 9am to 5pm and ask for the item. It has already been sent

@Samexycool,
Check your order for the latest update.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Alenkakent(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
@Superfemo,
If you haven't collect your item from our office, please contact Ifeanyi between 9a.m to 5p.m Nigeria time tomorrow. Your product has already been sent to Nigeria.

@ Alenkakent
Contact Ifeanyi tomorrow between 9am to 5pm and ask for the item. It has already been sent

@Samexycool,
Check your order for the latest update.

I think you shld confirm what's happening in ur lagos office urself first... Abt 4 days ago,I got a mail stating "SHORTLANDING" don't know what dat means ... Then when I contacted ur lagos office, I was told that they will get back to me since yesterday morning, I called back again this morning, he still said he'd check and get back to me, till now, he hasn't contacted me...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by superfemo(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Chrisvicmall post=27925936]@Superfemo,

i called the number for Alaba office it was swifted off, and they have not send me a text massage to come and collect my parcel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.