Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193458 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:41am On May 12, 2023
Feel good Friday.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 9:21am On May 15, 2023
Chrisvicmall:
How to calculate the cubic meter(CBM) of a sea freight parcel.
Please what is your current cost per KG of parcel from China( aliexpress ) to be precise?
Do you fund Aliexpress Pocket in exchange for Naira equivalent paid out to you?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:57am On May 15, 2023
CyberHustle:

Please what is your current cost per KG of parcel from China( aliexpress ) to be precise?
Do you fund Aliexpress Pocket in exchange for Naira equivalent paid out to you?

Good day sir/ma,
Thanks for contacting Chrisvicmall business Logistics . For the cost of shipping , Chrisvicmall uses the weight of the parcel to charge. kindly note that our shipping cost does not include the cost of delivering your parcel from your supplier ( Aliexpress) to our China ware house rather it is the cost of shipping from our China warehouse to it destination. . Hence your supplier is to charge you separately for local delivery fee to our China warehouse. . To access our current cost for shipping kindly click on this link , https://chrisvicmall.com/service-charges.
Chrisvicmall can also help to pay your supplier from Aliexpress in exchange for Naira paid out to us.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 12:06pm On May 15, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Chrisvicmall can also help to pay your supplier from Aliexpress in exchange for Naira paid out to us.
Taken. This one attracts 3% of cost or it is just about me paying your exchange rate alone?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:14pm On May 15, 2023
CyberHustle:
Taken. This one attracts 3% of cost or it is just about me paying your exchange rate alone?

Good day Sir/Ma.
Thanks for contacting us.
You will be charged 3% of the total amount you want us to pay your Aliexpress supplier as our service charge and you are to fund your Chrisvicmall's wallet or make Naira payment to us using our exchange rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:24pm On May 15, 2023
How to calculate the volumetric weight of a parcel.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:22pm On May 16, 2023
Have your items delivered from China today!!!

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:48pm On May 17, 2023
Enjoy stress-free procurement and shipping services with Chrisvicmall.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:51pm On May 18, 2023
Brain Teaser!! Let's test how sharp our brains are today.by answering the question.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:05pm On May 18, 2023
Brain Teaser!!
Let's test how sharp our brains are today by answering the question.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:26pm On May 19, 2023
Hello Friday!!!

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:43pm On May 22, 2023
Pay your supplier on Aliexpress or Alibaba using Chrisvicmall.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:47pm On May 23, 2023
How to procure from Alibaba or Aliexpress using Chrisvicmall.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 4:31pm On May 23, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Good day Sir/Ma.
You will be charged 3% of the total amount you want us to pay your Aliexpress supplier as our service charge and you are to fund your Chrisvicmall's wallet or make Naira payment to us using our exchange rate.
I have seen some free shipping items and like to buy about 10 times each. The problem is that the prices go up after one order, how can I beat this limitation or can you guys get over it for me?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:32am On May 24, 2023
CyberHustle:

I have seen some free shipping items and like to buy about 10 times each. The problem is that the prices go up after one order, how can I beat this limitation or can you guys get over it for me?

Good morning Sir/Ma.
May we know the e-commerce store you want to procure from to provide accurate answer(s) to your question?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 1:21pm On May 24, 2023
Chrisvicmall:
Good morning Sir/Ma.
May we know the e-commerce store you want to procure from to provide accurate answer(s) to your question?
up to 10 stores. Example is
NIUKETAT official store.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
CyberHustle:
up to 10 stores. Example is
NIUKETAT official store.

Good day Sir/Ma.
When buying from other site except 1688.com using Chrisvicmall, you are to negotiate with the supplier, then provide the supplier's name supplier's phone number and amount you want Chrisvicmall to pay your supplier .
If you're buying from 1688.com, search for the product on the site, paste the link on our Chrisvicmall site, add to cart and place your order.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:47pm On May 24, 2023
Keep striving until you succeed.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 2:55pm On May 24, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Good day Sir/Ma.
When buying from other site except 1688.com using Chrisvicmall, you are to negotiate with the supplier, then provide the supplier's name supplier's phone number and amount you want Chrisvicmall to pay your supplier .
If you're buying from 1688.com, search for the product on the site, paste the link on our Chrisvicmall site, add to cart and place your order.
okay.
It look somehow but I will try my best. You didn't mention aliexpress though.
[Modified]
I tried 1688.com. It show some result but I can't read the details like PCs/lot or shipping price. They in mandarin.

Your whatsapp contact also please.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:09pm On May 24, 2023
CyberHustle:
okay.
It look somehow but I will try my best. You didn't mention aliexpress though.

Good day Sir/Ma.
If you are procuring from Aliexpress using Chrisvicmall, you are to negotiate with the supplier, then provide the supplier's name, supplier's phone number and amount you want Chrisvicmall to pay your supplier .
You can reach out to us for more more information:
Whatsapp: +8613302497034 or +8613472845181
Contacts: +2348155958098 or +2348184043798
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:01pm On May 24, 2023
Keep thriving until you succeed.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:51am On May 25, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Good day Sir/Ma.
If you are procuring from Aliexpress using Chrisvicmall, you are to negotiate with the supplier, then provide the supplier's name, supplier's phone number and amount you want Chrisvicmall to pay your supplier .
You can reach out to us for more more information:
Whatsapp: +8613302497034 or +8613472845181
Contacts: +2348155958098 or +2348184043798

Good day sir/ma
The procedure on how to procure from Aliexpress, using Chrisvicmall is also applicable when you want to Procure from other site as well.
for more information contact the details stated above .
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:04am On May 25, 2023
Brain teaser ! Let's test how sharp our brain is today. kindly note, Chrisvicmall business logistics does procurement and shipping from China .

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 12:13pm On May 25, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Please correct me if I dont understand this instruction well. Let me summarize how I understand it.

I will open an account with you(CVM).
I will search for my desired item(s) I like to buy from 1688.com.
I will paste the link of the item(s) somewhere within my account to signify my intention to buy with your help.

In all of this, I am assuming I will not have to use your China address since I only pay you to buy on my behalf and ship to me in Nigeria.
I cover the cost of item and your shipping service.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 12:14pm On May 25, 2023
Chrisvicmall:
Brain teaser ! Let's test how sharp our brain is today. kindly note, Chrisvicmall business logistics does procurement and shipping from China .
your breathe.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:01pm On May 25, 2023
CyberHustle:

Please correct me if I dont understand this instruction well. Let me summarize how I understand it.

I will open an account with you(CVM).
I will search for my desired item(s) I like to buy from 1688.com.
I will paste the link of the item(s) somewhere within my account to signify my intention to buy with your help.

In all of this, I am assuming I will not have to use your China address since I only pay you to buy on my behalf and ship to me in Nigeria.
I cover the cost of item and your shipping service.

Good day Sir/Ma.
You are correct about the your understanding on how to place order from 1688.com, however, covering the cost of item is done at the procurement phase, while, the cost of shipping from China to Nigeria is done at the shipping phase after the item might have arrived our China warehouse, and you place order for shipping to Nigeria.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:03pm On May 25, 2023
CyberHustle:
your breathe.

Good day Sir/Ma
Wow!!! You are amazingly correct, congratulations and thanks for attempting the brain teaser.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by CyberHustle: 2:46pm On May 25, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Good day Sir/Ma.
You are correct about the your understanding on how to place order from 1688.com, however, covering the cost of item is done at the procurement phase, while, the cost of shipping from China to Nigeria is done at the shipping phase after the item might have arrived our China warehouse, and you place order for shipping to Nigeria.
Good.
One more thing. I am seeing some cheap items but not too sure if they attract any significant cost of shipping on their way to your warehouse.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:17am On May 26, 2023
CyberHustle:
Good.
One more thing. I am seeing some cheap items but not too sure if they attract any significant cost of shipping on their way to your warehouse.

Good morning Sir/Ma
Please note that the cost of local delivery within China is determined by the distance of the supplier's area to our China warehouse.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
Friday vibes.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Chrisvicmall is a procurement and shipping company that offers the services of helping people to purchase items from China. We specialize in purchasing items from 1688.com, tmall.com, taobao.com,alibaba.com,aliexpress.com or even help you to make payment to your Chinese suppliers.

We provide solutions to procurement and shipping from China, warehouse services, logistics, product customization, goods consolidation and so many more

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Yeewah: 8:03pm On May 30, 2023
Hi, so my package got delivered to your warehouse and I got an email to that effect. Since then I have been chatting up the number for customer service, which I have had conversations with before I even ordered the product. Since the delivery, this number hasn't responded to any of my messages while leaving me on read. All I want to know is how do I proceed in sending my product down to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.