Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

*hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. (1166 Views)

*hot*how To Activate Your Glo Magic Sim Within 1hr / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Cheatmessiah: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
Omg dis one na bomb.Unlike d old method where u need to wait 4 12hrs to 24hrs,dis one is easy and simple.It works on system and all phone including bb and is even pinging..I justed tested it on my bb bot 5..All u need to do is to email me with only 1k mtn card chidosky4ng@yahoo.Com fast..Delay is dangerous.
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by lomprico(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
u no get pin?
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Cheatmessiah: Omg dis one na bomb.Unlike d old method where u need to wait 4 12hrs to 24hrs,dis one is easy and simple.It works on system and all phone including bb and is even pinging..I justed tested it on my bb bot 5..All u need to do is to call 08166633308 fast..Delay is dangerous.
see your mouth like 1,500. Hahaha, thief
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Hackman1994: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Cheatmessiah: Omg dis one na bomb.Unlike d old method where u need to wait 4 12hrs to 24hrs,dis one is easy and simple.It works on system and all phone including bb and is even pinging..I justed tested it on my bb bot 5..All u need to do is to call 08166633308 fast..Delay is dangerous.
thanks so much bros for the cheat.I will get bak to u after testing it but pls bros next time try to reduce d price..Anyway thank u and bless ur heart.
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Cheatmessiah: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
R2bees: see your mouth like 1,500. Hahaha, thief
i no blame u poor guy.. Do u know how much i bought it 4rm one guy..D guy sold it to me 4 3k and u are here talking trash..
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by venorite(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bloody scam.DO NOT CALL
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hackman1994: thanks so much bros for the cheat.I will get bak to u after testing it but pls bros next time try to reduce d price..Anyway thank u and bless ur heart.
hahahahahahahahaha.. Lwkmd, rotfmao.. U get two account.. Idio.t, i be igbo guy, and u knw wat dat means
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by venorite(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
R2bees: hahahahahahahahaha.. Lwkmd, rotfmao.. U get two account.. Idio.t, i be igbo guy, and u knw wat dat means
D guy is a bloody scam,they re everywhere on this nl...Na wa oo
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Hackman1994: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hackman1994: thanks so much bros for the cheat.I will get bak to u after testing it but pls bros next time try to reduce d price..Anyway thank u and bless ur heart.
thank u alot. Is working fine. I will buy dat ur glo magic sim on friday.I dont have money 4 now
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Segunagagu(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Oloshi scammer..d guy na igbo boi oo
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Cheatmessiah: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hackman1994:
thank u alot. Is working fine. I will buy dat ur glo magic sim on friday.I dont have money 4 now
you are welcum sir..Try to pay on friday cos i will increase d price very soon.
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Frank3n2(m): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2013
LWKMD...''Bb bot 5''
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:49am On Jun 19, 2013
i suspect sumtin between hackman and cheatsmessiah!!! their conversation is onerous, as if u are talkin and replyin urself...lolz. guyz beware o i dnt trust dis guys at all!!!!!
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by venorite(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2013
d guy is a bloody scammer,DO NOT CALL HIM FOR ANYTHING
Jeffy1206: i suspect sumtin between hackman and cheatsmessiah!!! their conversation is onerous, as if u are talkin and replyin urself...lolz. guyz beware o i dnt trust dis guys at all!!!!!
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by luchike: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2013
u dey craze,i will give anybody for free.i got it for free,so while should i sell it.mail me at anyasiikechukwu7@gmail.com.for only mtn users
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by sambass(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Cheatmessiah: Omg dis one na bomb.Unlike d old method where u need to wait 4 12hrs to 24hrs,dis one is easy and simple.It works on system and all phone including bb and is even pinging..I justed tested it on my bb bot 5..All u need to do is to email me with only 1k mtn card chidosky4ng@yahoo.Com fast..Delay is dangerous.
load 400naira mtn on ur fone and send bbday to 21600 and 2h to 131 after getting notification from mtn switch off ur fone and on it after 1 hour. browse and enjoy. nobody should pay dis scammer
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by venorite(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2013
Dis stuff is no longer workking,so I don't know why u guys re decieiving people with it
Re: *hot*how To Activate Mtn Magic Within 1hr. by luchike: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
or load 250 mtn den send 2H to 131.u will receive a message that you on mtn 24h plan,after gettin the mesage.put ur phone in touch lite nokia or remove the sim because of some phones comes with instant message application.so as not to touch ur mb.wait stil the exact time the next day wen it expires,i.e 24h.after getting a message that it has expired,then dial *123*4*5*2*4#ignore whatever message u see ,jus answer the query with 1 them 1 then 4.afetr answering another message would telling that u have insufficient credit to perform the operation.then start browsing using ur sim with default setting.make sure u are not on mtn pulse

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Android Tablets 3G Model With Keyboard Pouch, Complete Accessories / Cheapest Etisalat Browsing Data For Smartphones And Modems / Brand New Lg Tv & Lg Chest Freezer For Sale!!! ''benin''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.