Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,258 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit (37086 Views)

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / At Least 62 Bodies Recovered From Plane Crash Site / Abidjan Photos: Photos Taken During Its Heydays (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Ariyke: 1:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Wow inlove with this view kiss
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Kessythegeek: kiss xoXO
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by hammedroyabat(m): 3:01am On Jun 19, 2013
when will our home country be like this

Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by tellwisdom: 3:30am On Jun 19, 2013
adaobi123: Someone take me to Dubai cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
When will you nigerian gurls start taking urselves out?? sad

Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 19, 2013
photos like you make you dislike the past and present generation of Nigerian leaders. There is no reason Nigeria should be any less beautiful as Dubai with all the oil and gas deposits we have.
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi: Na so dem dey crash plane o
Na so dem go carry passengers enter Atlantic Ocean
Instead of minding the air way they are snapping foto like people wey go Disneyland

Not my portion

interestingly the mid-east airlines are some of the best in airline safety. Quite unlike the crappy US airlines.
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 19, 2013
adaobi123: Someone take me to Dubai cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

because you cant go yourself abi? grin Or are you looking for some mugu to take you in the name of loff?

Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Am still wondering what I had to do with those pics. Stunning pics of a bowl of garri would ve been a welcomed idea.
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by armyofone(m): 4:34am On Jun 19, 2013
Well not bad having somebody pay your flight, who no like free thing. Abeg David buy my ticket to Dubai now. I promise to make a good ofe nsala soup for you

davidylan:

because you cant go yourself abi? grin Or are you looking for some mugu to take you in the name of loff?
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Tajsagay(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Chinwem: Beautiful pictures

But he should focus on flying the plane safely to its destination

heard of autopilot? and also his co-pilot has d helm!
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Tajsagay(m): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2013
supreme104: FATHER LORD PLEASE LET ME VISIT DUBAI IN MY SLEEP LET ME HAVE A TASTE OF IT.PLS LORD THAT'S ALL I ASK FROM YOU.
amen
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Tajsagay(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2013
Instead of minding the air way they are snapping foto like people wey go Disneyland
Not my portion

davidylan:

interestingly the mid-east airlines are some of the best in airline safety. Quite unlike the crappy US airlines.

ABI OH
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Tajsagay(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2013
hammed royabat: when will our home country be like this

Very soon.
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by GatJokez(f): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Cool pics, what can I say!? Just surely hope they were flying on autopilot. undecided smiley
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Omen100(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2013
Take Me to place, I wanna go someday,
take me to a trip, I wanna go Dubai
I really want to, come take me with U.
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2013
a very good friend of mine is a pilot.
he would always send me some pictures and footage of his training sessions
and what not.

I have a lot of respect for the men and women in this field of work.
although there are many dangers that could come with it, it's truly a beautiful thing.
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2013
190:

been there once
spent 3days there
nothing special about it
pweety hot and very useless food undecided

read more @:
www.shutupthereandstoplying.net cheesy
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by ziccoit: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Let him take pictures over Nigeria air space and see how it will look like.

Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Decryptor(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2013
Chinwem: Beautiful pictures

But he should focus on flying the plane safely to its destination

Not my portion
Do you people think an airplane is like molue?
Na so una local reach?? undecided

Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by binhozie(m): 5:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Abasi mbok!
I don't care about any stunning view jes look at all the controls the pilot has to fiddle with shocked
And I go jes cross leg dey expect to land. If pilot press SPOIL nko?
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Reyspin(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2013
If na we dey snap for inside plane dem go say mk we off all devices...
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by fashrola(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2013
supreme104: FATHER LORD PLEASE LET ME VISIT DUBAI IN MY SLEEP LET ME HAVE A TASTE OF IT.PLS LORD THAT'S ALL I ASK FROM YOU.[color=#006600][/color]
Seems u r asking God for Death
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2013
adaobi123: Will you take me ? anything for my crush..*winkz*
Wetin be all this rubbish sad
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Effwazobia: 6:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Rep your country. Show us pics of Niger from the air
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by chuqudy(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Check out

Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by Capableben(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Goldie20: ...,,
very apalling view of d earth. its gorgeous
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by abbk000: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2013
BEAUTIFUL...
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by redfly(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2013
I tot electronics were meant to be switched off during flights, hmmm disobeying their own rules
Re: Stunning Photos Taken From Plane’s Cockpit by jydo306: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2013
Dubai now in my plansss.. grin grin grin grin grin

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall / Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada