Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Distributor Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distributor Jobs (1342 Views)

Sales Rep And Product Distributor Urgently Needed / Key Distributor Needed At Unilever Plc / Become Ardyss Distributor And Be A Millionnaire In Few Months! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributor Jobs by OEBA: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Distributors wanted all over Lagos. Tekramspace Services ltd is recruiting. You only need to distribute a minimum of 50 copies to already existing clients. Contacts of clients in your locality will be giving to you if you are employed. Contact Abiodun Owotomo 17 Emmanuel street Maryland Lagos. Admin@tekramspace.com www.tekramspace.com 08084299249 for further inquiry.
Main location wanted are: Ikeja, Apapa, surulere, ogba, Isolo, Anthony, vi, ikoyi, lekki, Ikeja gra, Alausa you need to reside in or near these locations so as not to incur transport costs

1 Like

Re: Distributor Jobs by OEBA: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tekramspace Services Ltd will be holding an interview session from Monday, June 24, 2013 – Tuesday, June 25, 2013. Time is from 9am-3pm on both days.
We are looking to employ people in various fields but our main target on those days is for dispatchers/distributors of magazines to subscribers. You will not have to sell or get new people to subscribe, just simply distribute magazines to already existing clients of various Magazines.
Address: 5a, Sunday Adigun Street, off Kafi Street, Central Business District, Alausa-Seceteriat, Ikeja, Lagos. It is very close to Shoprite Alausa.
Re: Distributor Jobs by JECU: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
HOw do I apply or shld I just come to the place on interview date. Can u forward ur number to my mail so I can give u a call.cukachukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Distributor Jobs by arizona20: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2013
@OEBA tanks for ur post bt pls want to ask plss,is dis job jst temporal? If so pls wats d duration ? Also pls how much is d expected salary plsss?i live in surulere n willing to tak up d job.
Re: Distributor Jobs by OEBA: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Marketer needed. Should have full experience in marketing. Minimum Qualification OND. Good basic pay +plus commission. Company address is in Ebutte-Metta.
Send CV to info@tekramspace.com
Re: Distributor Jobs by OEBA: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Distributors needed urgently all over Nigeria, no qualifications needed. From my previous post weeks back over 30 people applied and they all got jobs. totally free. please log on to www.tekramspace.com to register. And also if you got a distribution job through Tekramspace please leave a comment to encourage and help others. The average earning is N7,000 for a weeks job and it will always be in your location so you do not need to incur transport travelling.

Tekramspace vouches to reduce unemployment and has already created temp jobs for over 500 people in the first month of starting. Tekramspace has the full backing of various organization who want to help reduce unemployment too.

Register for free as a consultant now.

click link for guardian newspaper article on Tekramspace vouching to reduce unemployment.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=124238%3Aonline-services-will-drive-economic-growth-in-nigeria&catid=55%3Acompulife&Itemid=391

for any inquiry, contact info@tekramspace.com

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Save The Children August 2013 / Accion Mfb Call For Aptitude Test / Retail Store Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.