Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? (22279 Views)

Invitation For Guaranty Trust Bank Aptitude Test! / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by redcliff: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

na wa

Thunder fire you for quoting the long post and not having anything reasonable to say. I bet you did not read the story at all..

3 Likes

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
fonzie2u: the inability to log in also applies in UBA.Its so bad that when u come to work you wont wanna log in until after others may have accessed their mail.I was forced to resign through such process,they liened my account and even crashed my loan same day.

The most annoying was even after i had left,they kept on callling me to help in transactions.
hope you didnt answer them sha.

You should have even given them condition on the condition that they return your money,loan and whatever before you come
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
redcliff:

Thunder fire you for quoting the long post and not having anything reasonable to say. I bet you did not read the story at all..

using vulgar words.
you might be banned!
face the topic dumbo..
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Lordave: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
autumn.flower:

what is wrong with you, people are correcting you and your still showing your stupidity..
What are they correcting? What has he done wrong?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Shakara123: As much as my heart melts for the 100 affected, they and those still in the industry (especially the new ETs) must understand the nature of the job whose offer they have signed to accept; a FINANCIAL institution.

It is a place for zero tollerance to errors and non-performance. It is no philanthropic orgaanization, so brace yourself. Anything can happen there. A place where that man you drank with on Sunday will deny knowing you on Monday.

It is always said that most bankers live very fake lives. Please those still there should try and learn and never be in that category. Have a plan B incase you come one morning and couldn't log on to your system. Savings is key here.

Do you think your friends in H.R never knew your name was already on that least some days before that day?

In banking, elephant can fly.

God's grace to the affected.
true.i had a friend who will rather be so dedicated and loyal to his banking job than go for masters.of which a philantrophist was ready to sponsor him to any level he wanted to get to educationally.he turned it down saying he likes and enjoys his work meanwhile his other colleagues are secretly doing their masters degree.i just shake my head whenever i see him.i am always like bobo yi o mo nada
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Lordave: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
redcliff:

why would thunder fire him? The guy has wronged nobody. He has made use of his brain the way it suites him, so please don't criticise his noble and unbias contribution on this issue.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by plainmirror(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lenghty crap
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by vislabraye(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nigerian workplace can be very vicious at times. I don't think this is exclusive to GTb. Am waiting to hear abt Zenith.

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Blackteeth(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Which one concern me. The only thing I know be say make my money dey safe and 1 kobo should not miss.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nosyke:

May thunder bend your neck. How could you quote all the passage just to say 'na wa'?

@Op, Wow, this is an eye opener, not all that glitter is gold afterall. I used to have so much respect for GTB. However, for some time now, the queues in the banking hall and on their atms are just hearbreaking, Now this.As for their staff attitude, thats a story for another day

I hope that people making career decisions get to see this as it would help them a lot.

U made me laff like a mad person in a bus with the May thunder fire you..lmao..Nigerians sha
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by creativemusic: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
na wa for this question ooooo
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by anishe(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
which way Nigeria?

I weep for my country
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Neaman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Let me get my eye-glasses so i can read this Novel Well.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

na wa

Can't u just make ur comment without quoting? Someone's trying 2correct u, ur still dropping trash!
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by scopusng(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
I am angry. I will go and closed my accounts with gtb tomorrow.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Nutase: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by AMvanquish: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
I have said it before,and would say it again. Gt bank is so overrated. Apart from their online services,their other services is rubbish. Few branches, long annoying queues , rude and not very helpful customer care staff. I have had a pending transaction issue with them for over a year now and they cant give me a sensible answer. they now closed the issue and told me it has been resolved. How do you resolve an issue without giving an explanation or reason as to what happenned to my funds. I have emptied my acct with them and left them with some chicken change. They can play tricks with that. Banks abound, them no go give me high BP. Rubbish..
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by sekzy99(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
mollytinrox: yes. shebi entry is 200k?
Must u quote d whole story jst 2 type dat.na wa o
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Onuokwu: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okay i hear you and i sympathize with you really.

However, like they would say "Work hard on yourself and not on your job"

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by goodtalk(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: Omo d tin long o. Pls some1 give me a shorter version
inshort! GT don dey fuuuuckup! grin
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by potiglo: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
TOKUNBO MAZDA 626 @ 270,000 NAIRA ONLY CALL 08033842939 ALSO WATZ APP AVAILABLE...I NEED CASH THIS WEEK
https://www.nairaland.com/1225681/tokunbo-mazda-626-270000naira-only#14757803
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by upuphim(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
My good people, there are more interesting expression of truths on this thread at www.ekekeee.com. Just search for GTBank. When Segun came on board 2yrs ago, he ordered a training with a case study where the CEO who introduced some things at once resigned when he failed. Since last year, I have prophesied that if uncle Sege did not change his approach to running GTBank, he will resign one day but wait o o o, when will Sege sack Dele Kola-Daisi? God save GTBamk!
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Abeos(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
All sector in dis country is in rot, evry companies and even individuals want to use other people's brain and power without being ready to give them d ryt treatment and entitlement and we do av a government dat is ready to fight 4 pple
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by erinlakatabu: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Labour has lost its dignity. Too bad.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by sammy6(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Its not just that GTB sacked staff but the fact that they sacked without paying the affected staff off. Segun Agbaje the new MD is a tyrant and thats putting it softly. He has no regard for staff and customers alike and he takes very irrational decisions. He encourages maltreatment and victimisation of staff. He is a Crack user and exhibits it in his character.He is slowly destroying the lagacy Fola Adeola and Tayo Adenirokun toiled to build.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by dammytosh: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

na wa

If people like you get fired, we wil stil blame management. You quoted 1 million lines of texts to type nawa.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by trolling(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Guaranty Trust Bank?....lol yekparipa, i wont be that stupid to trust in a bank,na real guarantee...the joke is on them grin
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by miqos02(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
abeg op, do u think i am safe with my funds in the bank?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by Lordwize(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
NO TRUST, NO GUARANTY, NO BANK. If they are not careful, they will fall like Oceanic, Intercontinental, Bank PHB etc.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by akintun: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dey are copying d ruthless American bankers.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by frankobaba(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
mollytinrox: yes. shebi entry is 200k?

No oh! Its N209,000 as for this month of June.

Source= Google

God help GTB because some quality friends of mine and also my money de dir...
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? by lordnammy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
All these about GTB abeg make I go withdraw ♍ƺ whole money A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ make straight head to fidelity bank plc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Or Diamond Bank Job? / Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.