Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

I want To sell My website (www.crownitesforum.com) - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I want To sell My website (www.crownitesforum.com) (621 Views)

I Want To Giveaway/sell My Bulksms Portal.. / I Need A Website Broker To Help Me Sell My Site / I Want To Sell My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want To sell My website (www.crownitesforum.com) by shorxynla(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Good day to people in the house, am a web developer with a programming knowledge, i have develop some projects to my credits.
But i want to sell one of my websites www.crownitesforum.com and am selling it @ #50,000.
The website is also an online discussion forum like Nairaland (a replica of Nairaland).
The design layout is also like that of Nairaland, please check it out.www.crownitesforum.com
I hosted and design the website in January this year (2013).
The reason why am selling the website is that i don't have enough time to manage it anymore because i have so many other things to do like updating my blog, maintaining my other websites, e.t.c and besides am also a freelance web designer, which doesn't give me enough time.

If you are interested please lets talk

my contact details:

Tel: +2347032537109 or +2348177457078
Email: olusolaadeoti AT yahoo DOT com

waiting for you guys response.

Thanks
Re: I want To sell My website (www.crownitesforum.com) by greenmouse(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2013
Na waoh, but this foesnt look like Niaraland in any way ?

change your post title pls
Re: I want To sell My website (www.crownitesforum.com) by Businesstools(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
I tire o.
Re: I want To sell My website (www.crownitesforum.com) by shorxynla(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2013
please if you are interested, let me know

(1) (Reply)

[GET] High Quality Responsive Web Development And Design Solutions / Reasons You Will Like To Look At When Writing An Ebook / Good Joomla! Extension Developer Wanted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.