Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Enjoy The Unique Features Provided By Alcohol 120 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Enjoy The Unique Features Provided By Alcohol 120 (1003 Views)

D Best Home 4 Unique Customizing Of Wears..... / I Need Someone That Can Draw Or Design A Unique Logo... / Need To Design Unique And Outstanding Fashion Complementary Cards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Unique Features Provided By Alcohol 120 by semontuffel: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2013
I choose Alcohol 120% for burning my audio CDs as it is the most competent CD burning product available in the market. This software is extremely easy to download and install. Also, the setup process is quite simple and understandable to all kinds of users. After installing this software, you can quickly burn audio tracks to a blank CD. This software allows you to back-up and save important and expensive multimedia files. It supports various types of image files such as MDS, CCD, BIN, CUE, ISO, CDI, BWT, BWI, BWS, BWA, etc. The additional features includes a wide range of Blue-Ray support, CD/DVD image files, HD DVD integration and many more. It offers some extensive list of media options which are not seen in other burners available in the market. Simply to say, it is the best CD/DVD emulation and recording software. For more Just click Here.

(1) (Reply)

World Of Art / Anyone Who Can Create A Simple Html Banner / Oil And Canvas Drawing And Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.