Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View (1078 Views)

Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / Responsive Web Design Tutorial From Scratch / Re-design The Mobile View Of Your Blogger Template... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by udswagz: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2013
I just developed this e-commerce web application in PHP. Its was developed mainly
for buying and selling stuff.

Techinical
PHP
HTML/CSS
JQUERY
MySQL Database

Features:
- Mobile site included for all mobile devices
- Auto-redirection on device type.
- users don need to register to post ads
- Any uploaded image will be automatically added a stamp or image of the website
- An admin panel to monitor ads on the whole site.

view a demo here : www.marketplace.thestudybox.com

installation and setup on any platform will be done free of charge
modification will be charged at a reduce price
Am selling the whole thing for
N 100,000 K

We help startups and small business create intuitive and beatiful websites and web applications
and custom ecommerce sites. We also develop mobile apps.

www.udonline.net

Some sites we have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app we just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate

contact us via: www.udonline.net

we want to help design your next big idea !
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by Realprofit: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2013
A sweet and hot WEB product like these should be on nairahotspot . com , affiliates will be trooping to promote your products there.
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by Startechng: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice one @ op, its a nice commerce, however what payment gateways did you deploy or that are deployable?

Is it plugin based?
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2013
hmmmm!
I reserve my comment.
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by barapistis(m): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2013
thank god it editable,those fonts are not good for shoppers

did i say any thing
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by barapistis(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2013
Realprofit: A sweet and hot WEB product like these should be on nairahotspot . com , affiliates will be trooping to promote your products there.

i have the same thing on my mind but your site looks dead lol,
i thought it was suppose to be a marchant site and not some try try stuff
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by Realprofit: 1:48am On Jun 21, 2013
bara pistis:

i have the same thing on my mind but your site looks dead lol,
i thought it was suppose to be a marchant site and not some try try stuff

bara pistis: thank god it editable,those fonts are not good for shoppers

did i say any thing

You sound like a Newbie,You should learn not to focus on faults, and add value to others effort. These guy *udswagz* have a good product here, and marketable. for nairahotspot . com, I use them very well, and there system is good. so have you use them? then what fault do you see? I am sure NO fault, just another Newbie showing off in the forum grin
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by udswagz: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2013
@ everyone

The fonts are very much editable.
The site is just a demo , that's why it looks dead. not much activity it was just deployed for testing.
It is not plugin based but anyone can integrate any payment method on it if you can play with PHP, its coded in an easy to understand way.
i would like to get feedback on the application, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks anyways.
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by udswagz: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Realprofit: A sweet and hot WEB product like these should be on nairahotspot . com , affiliates will be trooping to promote your products there.

I checked out the site and it looks very poorly designed and am wondering if its worthwile
#NoOffenceMeant
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by Realprofit: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
udswagz:

I checked out the site and it looks very poorly designed and am wondering if its worthwile
#NoOffenceMeant

wink Good Assessment, I currently registered with nairahotspot . com as a Author/Vendor, I was informed by their technical department that the website is Purposely designed to be Light-weight, that they are more focused on function and operation of the APIs. They are offering me an application interface to process all payment cards and manage multiple affiliate users, their application interface settles my affiliates payments automatically, and give automatic download assess to my product when purchased through the application interface offered to me.

So technically they are offering affiliate application interface for my product, also a payment gateway for my product and to me, a subscription fee of 3,500 naira a year is worth a try of their service.

I have try out their application operation and its ok. I was informed they are putting on more functions to enable their affiliate promote my product effectively.

And when I opened an affiliate account with them, i discovered their application generate a website for me automatically on account opening, such like nairahotspot . com/username. to promote product has affiliate.

After all this information, I now understand they are not like Jumia . com or such merchant website with graphics and stuffs. This guys *nairahotspot . com* looks like web programmer or web APIs developer.

After all Google . com, nairaland . com do not stuff or load their APIs with graphics. You can contact their technical department if you have any doubt.
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by Realprofit: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
udswagz: @ everyone

The fonts are very much editable.
The site is just a demo , that's why it looks dead. not much activity it was just deployed for testing.
It is not plugin based but anyone can integrate any payment method on it if you can play with PHP, its coded in an easy to understand way.
i would like to get feedback on the application, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks anyways.

Based on HTML/CSS styles; Your website looks good, the product layouts are well arranged, the navigation bar is well positioned. Good Job wink.

I will recommend you should list out the adds on or more features and effect you can insert into the template with the additional cost for your customer. Overall, its a good template.
Re: Ecommerce Web Application Written From Scratch In Php For Sale With Mobile View by barapistis(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Realprofit:

wink Good Assessment, I currently registered with nairahotspot . com as a Author/Vendor, I was informed by their technical department that the website is Purposely designed to be Light-weight, that they are more focused on function and operation of the APIs. They are offering me an application interface to process all payment cards and manage multiple affiliate users, their application interface settles my affiliates payments automatically, and give automatic download assess to my product when purchased through the application interface offered to me.

So technically they are offering affiliate application interface for my product, also a payment gateway for my product and to me, a subscription fee of 3,500 naira a year is worth a try of their service.

I have try out their application operation and its ok. I was informed they are putting on more functions to enable their affiliate promote my product effectively.
And when I opened an affiliate account with them, i discovered their application generate a website for me automatically on account opening, such like nairahotspot . com/username. to promote product has affiliate.

After all this information, I now understand they are not like Jumia . com or such merchant website with graphics and stuffs. This guys *nairahotspot . com* looks like web programmer or web APIs developer.

After all Google . com, nairaland . com do not stuff or load their APIs with graphics. You can contact their technical department if you have any doubt.

now you talkiing,but you seem to be advocating for this guys at first,which made me believe you'r either working with or for them.

(1) (Reply)

CSCS Integration Into A Third Party Website / Nigeria's First Traffic Exchange Platform.. Get Free Traffic / Latest MMM Script For Sale At 5k Only 2017 (peer 2 Peer Matix Script)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.