Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Sending Sms Using Vb.net Window Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sending Sms Using Vb.net Window Application (2286 Views)

How To Send SMS Using Asp.net/vb.net / Sending Sms Using Asp.net (c#) Through Http / Fellow Nairalanders Can Anyone Please Help Me With Any Software For Sending Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Sms Using Vb.net Window Application by leastpay(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2013
I'm simulating a talking atm machine . Thus i'm through with everything but i'm stuck somewhere. I.e how to send sms alert to customer phone after transaction. Please i need a programmer in the house to Tell me what i need to know to accomplish that . Thanks
Re: Sending Sms Using Vb.net Window Application by Javanian: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
You would need an sms gateway. Get one and take advantage of their API.
Re: Sending Sms Using Vb.net Window Application by Nov1ce(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Check out Ozeki. (http://www.ozekisms.com/, http://www.ozeki.hu/).
They have options for using their API and also for configuring a database to send SMS when you perform an INSERT operation into a specified table.
Re: Sending Sms Using Vb.net Window Application by buddie(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Use gateway provider as expresssms.com or clickatell.com. they offer HTTP api that can easily be integrated into your codes.
Re: Sending Sms Using Vb.net Window Application by nbe2013: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2013
pls can someone help me out?the sms component I installed gives me this error when I try to send sms. Is it an issue with my hosting? this is the error message below:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@noblecj.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at www.noblecj.com Port 80

(1) (Reply)

Two types of "likes" on profile image (old & new likes) / Do People Actually Graduate From ALX SE Program? YES THEY DO!!! / [News] Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister Is Now A Google Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.