Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

ALLU 4...d Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ALLU 4...d Movie? (799 Views)

What Is Happening To D Movie Industry? / Life Lessons From D Movie " L Word" / Has Anybody Seen Dis Seasonal Movie "alias 1-5"?wat Do You Tnk Abowt D Movie F U Av Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALLU 4...d Movie? by CODEEATER(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
i was walking down the road this aftrnun,and came across dis poster,d name and images caught my attention,and i had to take a photo of it....
It shows 4 guys,beatn and bloody,then at d buttom,d same dudes with tires on thier necks,naked(mostly),den an image of a laptop and fone which i recall d accused boys last year stole...den i read d title "the four boys"...didnt take long b4 i put 1 n w 2geda and came up wit 3...
d question is,has nollywood reenacted d story of D FOUR?....has any q seen dis movie?...

PLZ COMMENT
Re: ALLU 4...d Movie? by CODEEATER(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: ALLU 4...d Movie? by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
CODE-EATER:
i was walking down the road this aftrnun,and came across dis poster,d name and images caught my attention,and i had to take a photo of it....
It shows 4 guys,beatn and bloody,then at d buttom,d same dudes with tires on thier necks,naked(mostly),den an image of a laptop and fone which i recall d accused boys last year stole...den i read d title "the four boys"...didnt take long b4 i put 1 n w 2geda and came up wit 3...
d question is,has nollywood reenacted d story of D FOUR?....has any q seen dis movie?...

PLZ COMMENT

Seen the movie and i think was really sad . . . I saw it on www.ogamadamtv.com
Re: ALLU 4...d Movie? by CODEEATER(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
na wan o...hpe dir parents wont feel bad abt it
Re: ALLU 4...d Movie? by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
CODE-EATER:
na wan o...hpe dir parents wont feel bad abt it

The right thing would be to at least donate some of the proceeds from the movie to the family of the victims.

(1) (Reply)

M.O.W Script / How To Make Superman Man Of Steel Zod Helmet (1) / Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.