Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today (725 Views)

What Really Constitute a Myth. I See All Religion Guilty Of Its Features. / Food For Thought On Muslim, A Must Read For All Religion / Are You In Your Religion From Birth Or By Convert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by ryanphishet: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please fellow Nigerians, it has become totally obvious that religion is a big disaster in this nation. Let us join hands and pass back the white man's tools of mental imprisonment back to them as it has completely served its purpose and its time we return their bullshit to them......or what do you think

2 Likes

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lol. You need to calm down. Our people are used to walking on crutches.

If you choose to take away their crutches, first, teach them how to walk.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think you are high on atheist opium.

When you calm down, you will do the maths and realise how crazy it is to think that you can convince at least 140 million religious people away from religion without some kind of power that comes from either billions of money or totalitarian control

2 Likes

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
ryanphishet: Please fellow Nigerians, it has become totally obvious that religion is a big disaster in this nation. Let us join hands and pass back the white man's tools of mental imprisonment back to them as it has completely served its purpose and its time we return their bullshit to them......or what do you think

I think someone else is behind this id...
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
striktlymi:

I think someone else is behind this id...

me too
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nairaland detectives in action..
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
musKeeto: Nairaland detectives in action..

Guy hope it's not you o...I have caught at least two nairalanders in the act...with proof!!! grin
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Guy hope it's not you o...I have caught at least two nairalanders in the act...with proof!!! grin

Not surprised. Everyone seems to think I'm someone else... once I was accused of being striktlymi, inurmind, Mr Troll... long list of wannabe muskeetos tongue
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
musKeeto:

Not surprised. Everyone seems to think I'm someone else... once I was accused of being striktlymi, inurmind, Mr Troll... long list of wannabe muskeetos tongue

Lol!!!

You won't blame me or anyone else for thinking that you might be Mr, Troll...the circumstantial evidences do not weigh in your favour man...

Let's see...

1) Mr Troll pops up from nowhere with the 'style' of muskeeto, texas.cowgirl and yuzelo

2) He seems to have some scores to settle with LB

3) You came into one of LBs thread, accused him of some bad argument with a promise to come back

4) Mr Troll comes back instead and without his usual style of 'short and concise post, he attacks LBs post without mercy.

5) LB confronts you and you excused yourself that you have moved on to some other thread after promising to come back

6) One can conclude that you already said your bit in Mr Troll tongue

Well man, if someone is to pick amongst the bold, I bet you would be top on the list. grin grin grin

Anyways, there is still no hard evidence to back it up as I have for some others. wink
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ probably false op; 'TODAY'??! I hope you dont mean that literally. Today is almost gone sef. cheesy Besides i'm in support of that, We dont need religion, we need salvation. cheesy
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by UyiIredia(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy03: I think you are high on atheist opium.

When you calm down, you will do the maths and realise how crazy it is to think that you can convince at least 140 million religious people away from religion without some kind of power that comes from either billions of money or totalitarian control

Well said. Though even the powers you mentioned really can't stifle religion. Religion is the element in man which seeks for the betterment of the human spirit.
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Well said. Though even the powers you mentioned really can't stifle religion. Religion is the element in man which seeks for the betterment of the human spirit.

Rubbish.......religion is nothing but a tool for the rich and elite to subjugate the poor and foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by UyiIredia(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Rubbish.......religion is nothing but a tool for the rich and elite to subjugate the poor and foolish.

Then the brain is also "is nothing but a tool for the rich and elite to subjugate the poor and foolish" since religion is a product of the brain. Agreed ?
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
ryanphishet: Please fellow Nigerians, it has become totally obvious that religion is a big disaster in this nation. Let us join hands and pass back the white man's tools of mental imprisonment back to them as it has completely served its purpose and its time we return their bullshit to them......or what do you think
how did not come to dat if not by the white man?
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Then the brain is also "is nothing but a tool for the rich and elite to subjugate the poor and foolish" since religion is a product of the brain. Agreed ?

Fail.....why do you like to dwell in the fallacious?
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by EvilBrain1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

That makes no sense and you know it. Don't squander all the respect you've managed in this forum by posting this type of obtuse nonsense.

If you turn into one of those rétårds that keep on lowering the intellectual standard of every discussion I'll just start skipping over your posts like I do for 90% of people who post here.

1 Like

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by UyiIredia(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Evil Brain:

That makes no sense and you know it. Don't squander all the respect you've managed in this forum by posting this type of obtuse nonsense.

It does make sense and I don't write to gain respect. I write to express my thoughts.

Evil Brain:
If you turn into one of those rétårds that keep on lowering the intellectual standard of every discussion I'll just start skipping over your posts like I do for 90% of people who post here.

Skip away then.

1 Like

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by UyiIredia(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fail.....why do you like to dwell in the fallacious?

You have FAILED to demonstrate its fallacy. If religions are used to ensnare others, and religion is a product of the brain, then BY INCLUSION, the brain ensnares others.
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

You have FAILED to demonstrate its fallacy. If religions are used to ensnare others, and religion is a product of the brain, then BY INCLUSION, the brain ensnares others.

smh....evilbrain was right.....
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It does make sense and I don't write to gain respect. I write to express my thoughts.

Skip away then.

Sincerity at it's very best!

Good show ol' boy!...good show!!
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by bolaino(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2013
musKeeto: Nairaland detectives in action..
muskee where art thou been? Thine activity on nairaland seems to have diminished. Art thou been given a higher calling on reddit or another forum?
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by kufre2010: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2013
Before the coming of the europeans to Africa, Africans were too powerful in such a way that the first group of europeans who came die mysteriously. But the european writers attributed it to mosquito, which is a lie. So they europeans who were eyeing the natural resources in Africa and knowing fully well that with African traditional religion the cannot penetrate they then device a means of making Africans to seperate frm their dieties who hv been protecting them so they decided to use their cook up doctrines called religion with support from zeus their god which is the sun god they were able to penetrate Africa. Today somebody would ask why would sunday b the day 4 worshiping God for christian instead of biblical saturday. Then why was the the real name of the Messai change to jesus which originated from zeus.

1 Like

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by kufre2010: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2013
Before the coming of the europeans to Africa, Africans were too powerful in such a way that the first group of europeans who came, died mysteriously. But the european writers attributed it to mosquitoes, which is a lie. So the europeans who were eyeing the natural resources in Africa and knowing fully well that with African traditional religion they cannot penetrate, they then device a means of making Africans to seperate frm their dieties who hv been protecting them, they decided to use their cook up doctrines called religion with support from zeus their god which is the sun god they were able to penetrate Africa. Today somebody would ask why would sunday b the day 4 worshiping God for christian instead of biblical saturday. Then why was the the real name of the Messaih change to jesus which originated from zeus the sun god. Today again we knw there is no popular Pastor who is not using African diety to protect himself and to perform miracle to attract customers. Or who is not illuminati or member of other powerful occultic group. Let those that want to b decieve continue to b decieve.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2013
^^^
We heard you the first time...
Re: Operation Kick Out All Religion From Nigeria Today by ryanphishet: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2013
I see a lot of you are really deep into this religious bullshit...one look around nigeria and you'll see the daily consequence of religion in our mother land. Maybe we start by converting all churches and mosques into hospitals and school for free health care and knowledge respectively. I beg you my fellow nigerian brothers and sisters to understand that religion is is what has blinded us for generations and has massively denied us enlightenment. Know that 160million praying hands cannot achieve 0.000001 percent of what 2 working hands can achieve.

Our ancestors where butchered, burnt, raped, tortured, hanged, etc for them to accept this piece of shit. and now a we cannot trace our real roots, and even the people that brought the entire god, jesus and mohammed stories have already abandoned it and moved on. its like the superman or santa story we used to blive as kids and now as adults we have figured out it was all fiction. Let us dedicate time to learning, critical thinking, science and technology...and our lives will change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Televangelist Pat Robertson Defraud Millions To Fund A Diamond Mining Venture / Can An Evil Pastor Truly Cast Out Demons From Someone Else Body? / ISIS Blows Up Muslim Shrine With Biblical Prophet Jonah's Tomb 'to Dust'...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.